Author Topic: Horns Bridge Roundabout  (Read 3537 times)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Horns Bridge Roundabout
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2019, 11:02:31 AM »
Not Hornsbridge but the Holmewood roundaabou.
Had a dick head trying to push me from Hepthorne Lane.
I won't be pushed over speed limit  >:(
At the roundabout I was going straight across and saw the car on my right - I thought.
Nope - it was trying to over take me to go across in Holmewood.
The car backed off.
But Just a short way on the road were the usual parked cars on the left.
As I over took them the car tried to over take me  :-? only to drop back when other cars appeared coming towards us.
Stupid driving.
I was pleased when I turned off into the side street to collect daughter.
Someone else would have this idiot around them though.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Umpire

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2019, 07:09:25 PM »
Yesterday a  friend of mine was  two cars behind a learner on Hornsbridge  Roundabout coming  from Clay Cross waiting for the lights to change to green.When they did the learner stalled and before he got going the lights went to red.They changed to green and the same thing happened again.The diver behind the learner started  pipping furiously but suddenly the instructor got out of the car and remonstrated  with the driver and  gave him a right mouthful.
Good for him I say.
My grandson 17 last week had his first lesson on Saturday .one tomorrow and one  Thursday so  be careful.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2019, 06:06:38 PM »
Yesterday a  friend of mine was  two cars behind a learner on Hornsbridge  Roundabout coming  from Clay Cross waiting for the lights to change to green.When they did the learner stalled and before he got going the lights went to red.They changed to green and the same thing happened again.The diver behind the learner started  pipping furiously but suddenly the instructor got out of the car and remonstrated  with the driver and  gave him a right mouthful.
Good for him I say.
My grandson 17 last week had his first lesson on Saturday .one tomorrow and one  Thursday so  be careful.

Aww Gaawwed every learner drivers nightmare that is I would think.
My first driving instructor was a fiery old git with other inpatient drivers  >:
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk