Author Topic: The two Wetherspoon pubs in Chesterfield  (Read 1790 times)

who can tell

• View Profile
The two Wetherspoon pubs in Chesterfield
« on: July 25, 2016, 09:10:56 AM »
Has anyone on here had any trouble at either of the Wetherspoon pubs in Chesterfield? My dad went in the ' Spa Lane Vaults' and a man who he has never seen before or spoken to before decided to get abusive towards my dad who has a heart problem and he his well in his 60s hardly a threat to anyone? Also been told a guy was allegedly threated while waiting to get served at the other Wetherspoon pub in town the guy has only just come out of hospital for cancer treatment  also been told about other alleged incidents. One here will not be taking my family or myself into anymore Wetherspoon pubs.
Ex Newbold ex Arbourthorne, Sheffield now sunny Dronfield.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: The two Wetherspoon pubs in Chesterfield
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 01:41:48 PM »
I've only ever been in the one near the Spire a handful of times without any problems and the one near the Market about the same - with no problems.

Any pub can get it's problem customers and the recent hot weather won't help!

Hope your dad is OK?
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

who can tell

• View Profile
Re: The two Wetherspoon pubs in Chesterfield
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 07:08:23 PM »
My dad is OK now he used to go in the Spa Lane Vaults regularly for years without problems until he started to have health problems then not been in for a while but decided to go in for a change then that happened. He once went in the Portland had a hat and gloves stolen off the table an mate of mine had his shopping stolen in their once .
Ex Newbold ex Arbourthorne, Sheffield now sunny Dronfield.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk