Author Topic: Is their something been planned for old Morrison store on Vicar Lane?  (Read 1382 times)

who can tell

• View Profile
The other day I went though Vicar Lane as I was passing what was Morrison's old shop noticed a guy opening the doors and the electric shutter going up. Expecting to see nothing but emptiness was amazed to see counters, shelving units , cupboards and towards the back possibly fridges even shopping baskets awaiting for their next customer. The only thing missing was staff and food when Morrison's left they must have taken very little with them anyone heard anything or was the guy simply checking the shop?
Ex Newbold ex Arbourthorne, Sheffield now sunny Dronfield.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Is their something been planned for old Morrison store on Vicar Lane?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 06:36:03 PM »
Maybe he was in there to do an inventory?
I've heard nothing yet.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Is their something been planned for old Morrison store on Vicar Lane?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 06:40:51 PM »
The other day I went though Vicar Lane

as I was passing what was Morrison's old shop noticed a guy opening the doors and the electric shutter going up. Expecting to see nothing but emptiness was amazed to see counters, shelving units , cupboards and towards the back possibly fridges even shopping baskets awaiting for their next customer. The only thing missing was staff and food when Morrison's left they must have taken very little with them anyone heard anything or was the guy simply checking the shop?

Are you back in Dronfield then WCT?

The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk