Author Topic: 'kin thoughtless driver!  (Read 2470 times)

Alsatian

• View Profile
'kin thoughtless driver!
« on: December 08, 2013, 01:59:19 PM »
Parked in donut car park this morning (Sunday) at around 7.30am to do our usual cleaning shift in a town centre pub. Got back in car around 10.30 and guess what? Some batsard has run into the o/s/r door and rear quarter panel  >:

No note or anything left, been to police station to report it and they will check CCTV to see if theycan spot the car. Hope they catch him as it's a criminal offence to leave the scene of an accident without leaving details.,
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: 'kin thoughtless driver!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 04:34:58 PM »
Batsards, I know just how you feel  >:(  :(
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 04:48:20 PM »
Wouldn't have been that busy at that time in the morning would it. Hopefully CCTV will have it.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

poppy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 05:55:57 PM »
Scumbags.  >:( I witnessed a similar thing in Rose Hill Car Park in the summer. Oldish guy in a very posh car drove into a parked car as he was driving out of his space. Must have known he had done it but didn't stop. I made a note of his registration and left it on the windscreen of the bumped car telling him that the guy had just driven off. Don't know if it helped but it made me feel better.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 06:04:04 PM »
I've done the same on several occasions Poppy. Good on you  :)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 06:17:15 PM »
Scumbags.  >:( I witnessed a similar thing in Rose Hill Car Park in the summer. Oldish guy in a very posh car drove into a parked car as he was driving out of his space. Must have known he had done it but didn't stop. I made a note of his registration and left it on the windscreen of the bumped car telling him that the guy had just driven off. Don't know if it helped but it made me feel better.

Have done exactly the same - dishonest people deserve to be reported
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Alsatian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 05:33:58 PM »
Well, the police have checked the CCTV and  guess what? You guessed it nowt shows up! Apparently the camera rotates once every six to seven minutes and he/she must have hit me in between these times  :(

Anyroad, it's booked in next week and should cost around £200, so I suppose it could have been worse!
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 05:56:36 PM »
Not as bad as your probs Dogboy, but just look at this inconsiderate driver I saw this morning...

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

simondjuk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 08:13:32 PM »
looks like David Blunkett and Stevie Wonder have gone to do Xmas shopping...
Im a bomb technician.  If you see me running, try and keep up

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk