Author Topic: Thugs who tortured an autistic boy escape jail  (Read 2794 times)

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
Thugs who tortured an autistic boy escape jail
« on: July 29, 2014, 06:23:04 PM »
Three thugs who tortured a vulnerable teenager for days have escaped prison sentences.

The savages even filmed themselves attacking their 17-year-old victim, who has autism and Asperger's syndrome.

But a judge - following a Government initiative - decided not to jail them and gave out community service orders and curfews. Yesterday, it emerged his court is in one of six areas trialling an "intensive alternative to custody" scheme.

Jack Bolton, Andrew Griffin and Nathan Marshall - all 18 - booted the lad's head, battered him with a tennis racket, scratched his limbs with sandpaper and hurled him down a steep hill.

They pelted him with dog mess and forced alcohol into him till he passed out. They coaxed his dog into simulating a sex act on him and filmed it, yelling, "Are you loving it?" as the boy wept: "No I'm not. Please don't hurt me." Finally, they stuck tape to his genitals then ripped it off.

Their mobile phone film showed all three laughing amid the attacks - carried out over three days at Griffin's house while his parents were on holiday.

Shame on you Cameron - you and your cronies are not fit to run this country.

http://bit.ly/1k5HFPg
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: Thugs who tortured an autistic boy escape jail
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 06:27:47 PM »
Sorry, the bastards should have been birched !!  :(
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Alsatian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 06:34:29 PM »
Thats sickening, they should have been imprisoned and endured the risk of abuse from other inmates - see how they like it,
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 08:03:03 PM »
I see your posts are being quoted on CF again Pete. Shame they don't even post where the quote came from, here.
Even CF's own members are now questioning the mods why they quote from other sources. Don't have a problem with it myself. 
Have CF got a problem mentioning us though ?
Wonder if this post is going to get ripped apart on CF and accuse me of something else !!
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 08:50:19 PM »
Nope. CC left me alone and continued his crusade on behalf of the the Tory party to try and belittle Pete. Nice one Chris.
Why can't you mention this forum over on ChesterfieldForum.net. Are we a threat, funny that Sap told me he was strongly left wing.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 09:23:33 PM »
What bit about, 'I don't want you in my pub', move along. don't some people get ? It's law. Move on.
Barred, banned, same thing. Bleat all you like like spoilt children.
If you get banned on here, the admin don't need to provide a reason  MD

Fact is, you banned me because you got fed up of me challenging your left wing dross.
From K4 off of CF

No, you got banned cos you don't know when to stop posting against things you are against. Hence two years later you still keep trawling up this stuff.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk