Author Topic: Happy Valley  (Read 1322 times)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Happy Valley
« on: February 20, 2016, 09:40:46 PM »
Anyone else watching this?
We are enjoying it but missed the first series so I ordered it from Amazon and now we are 'catching up'
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

mycul

• View Profile
Re: Happy Valley
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 08:26:36 PM »
Make sure you watch all of the first season, then the 2 episodes of this season (sorry 3 including tonight) on catch up tv then carry on watching the rest of this season.  I say that because some of this season is a carryon from the last one.
Personally I am having to watch the latest episodes twice as there are too many stories going on at the same time.
Having said that I am really enjoying it.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Valley
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 08:44:13 PM »
Make sure you watch all of the first season, then the 2 episodes of this season (sorry 3 including tonight) on catch up tv then carry on watching the rest of this season.  I say that because some of this season is a carryon from the last one.
Personally I am having to watch the latest episodes twice as there are too many stories going on at the same time.
Having said that I am really enjoying it.

Fessin up now mycul I ordered the first series from Amazon - two discs 6 x 1 hour episodes It arrived on Saturday - and we've watched the lot over the weekend  :-?.
It was as you say good and so now we can understand more of the current series. ;)
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk