Author Topic: Rude Customers  (Read 576 times)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Rude Customers
« on: April 09, 2017, 07:50:14 AM »

For  all Who Work With Rude Customers, isn't it a  shame WE can't actually do  this!

An  award should go to the Virgin Airlines desk  attendant in   Sydney some months ago  for being smart and funny, while making her  point, when confronted with a passenger who  probably deserved to fly as cargo.

A  crowded Virgin flight was cancelled after  Virgin's 767s had been withdrawn from service. A  single attendant was re-booking a long line of  inconvenienced travellers. Suddenly an angry  passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped  his ticket down on the counter and said,
"I  HAVE to be on this flight and it HAS to be FIRST  CLASS".

The attendant  replied,  "I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to help  you, but I've got to help these people first,  and I'm sure we'll be able to work something  out.."

The  passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so  that the passengers behind him could  hear,"DO  YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without  hesitating, the attendant smiled and grabbed her  public address microphone:"May  I have your attention please, may I have your  attention please,"she began  - her voice heard clearly throughout the  terminal.

"We  have a passenger here at Desk 14 WHO DOES NOT  KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his  identity, please come to Desk  14."

With  the folks behind him in line laughing  hysterically, the man glared at the Virgin  attendant, gritted his teeth and  said,"F...  You!"

Without  flinching, she smiled and said, (I love this  bit)"I'm  sorry, sir, but you'll have to get in line for  that too." 

The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk