Author Topic: a response to old cruiser  (Read 786 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
a response to old cruiser
« on: July 07, 2018, 09:53:17 AM »
my apologies to the moderator but i feel i must respond to old cruisers reply to me.

quote We will have to agree to disagree on this hifimad.

How do you know that the guard did not witness this person doing something wrong?
It was said by  someone there that this person has done wrong? Had they? Hadn't they?
How do you know that the length of time the guard held the exceeds the time you stated?
The video shows the person resisting the guard - I didn't notice the guard push or indeed as you say attacking this person. It looked more like a mere restraining of someone who was clearly trying to get free.
The other point I would like to make is that whoever took this video may be in breach of the New Data protection Law.

That's me done on this one  :)
 i have every respect and indeed understanding of your view on this one and you may indeed be correct. where the problem arises is that i have absolutely no confidence that this team of guards will behave in a proportionate and lawful manner, had after the points i have raised regarding their behaviour had their management had have been completely open and honest instead of not only being in denial have also been obstructive to the point of contempt, and had justice been allowed to take its course then i may have been a tad less suspisious of their actions, this is what happens when our institutions instead of being honest and open with the people they are supposed to serve, engage in lies and cover up.
 we only need to look at the hillsborough enquiry to see the dishonesty and contempt with which greiving people were dealt with to understand that flat denial and downright corruption just breeds justifiable suspicion, these guards still have the same people and the same management and i can tell you after their most recent assault on myself (shoulder barging me) i am now getting the same responses i got five years ago, as nothing has changed i for one will not give them the benefit of the doubt, they do not deserve it, my apologies to fly but i felt i just had to respond to old cruiser on this one and with no sarcasm or disrespect intended towards you at all i hope you find this response instructive and not tedious.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: a response to old cruiser
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 01:44:08 PM »
No problem hifimad.
You take care of yourself out there x
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk