Author Topic: This is what intitutional abuse truly look like  (Read 2891 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Re: This is what intitutional abuse truly look like
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2018, 01:08:30 PM »
my childhood days have left me with a deep distrust of any government institution national or local, and i must tell you in a lot of my dealings with these institutions i have yet to be proved wrong, i have witnessed the ignoring of rules, abuses, cover, ups and in the case of certain councils endemic lying and law breaking, if there is a good thing about my upbringing, it has taught me to question the actions of these institutions and ultimately to see them for the lawless abusers they truly are, you might consider that i would be angry or annoyed at fly for locking my other post, not one bit of it, the majority of people never experience these injustices as a result of these institutions not making it easy for people to be aware of what they are doing behind the scenes, i do not consider people blind or apathetic, the fact is these institutions are very highly accomplished at hiding their abuses and unless you are conditioned by bad experiences such as myself you tend not see them, hence i do not get phased when i am accused of being a lunatic conspiracy theorist on one of his interminable rants, so yes i am very cognizant of their abusive behaviour and as i alwars say every silver lining has its cloud, i was asked a while ago if i am a glass half full or a gasss half empty person my imediate response was, what glass i was never given one.

hifimad

• View Profile
Re: This is what intitutional abuse truly look like
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2018, 01:12:51 PM »
whoopie i have finaly figured out how to correct an error in grammar in my post, would anyone have known what acomlished meant :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk