Author Topic: Low lifes  (Read 1657 times)

simondjuk

• View Profile
Low lifes
« on: December 03, 2013, 08:10:44 PM »
Now before I start, I would like to apologise for any offence this may cause.  Even though its not directly about myself or my stuff, its my brothers and mums, its got my absolutely fuming.

My mum and brother have a small allotment in Woodhouse (Sheffield) and last night someone broke in.  Now a break in, while in itself is bad enough, what they did is beyond comprehension.  They broke the gate off the hinges, kicked the stones into the pond, ripped up some fencing, smashed cold frame glass and then set the shed on fire.  So they have lost all the tools, the fire melted 3 water butts too.  I dread to think what would have happened if they kept animals.

What the f*ck is it with some low life scum/scrotes/cowards/wankers that think they can go around damaging other people property for kicks?  What an insignificant, pointless life they must lead.

I really hope these get caught cos if I catch them, they wont be walking off the land, it will be in an ambulance and when they say I assaulted them, ill just say 'prove it, you tripped trying to get away'.  No CCTV, no evidence.  >:

Even though its not mine, the pics are quite upsetting, they spent a very long time getting it from the state it was in to growing vegetables.  A  number of other allotments were damaged too but im not sure of the scale.

Needless to say, they are considering giving it up but that would just mean that the tossers would have won.

Its a shame theres no mains electricity, I could wire up a 'fault' on the live to the metal shed so it was constantly live, but id hide the cut off switch.
Im a bomb technician.  If you see me running, try and keep up

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Low lifes
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 09:43:43 PM »
Sorry to hear hear of this Simon, I can understand your anger and also having had allotments in the past I know what hard work goes into them.
We will never know why the sad apologies of human species do things like this - I suppose to them it's fun.
Pity they have nothing better to do with their lives isn't it.
Best thing you coud do I suppose is lend a hand whenever you can to get it back up to a working veg plot again.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk