Author Topic: Two 2 seater settees - free to good home...............  (Read 1758 times)

Alsatian

• View Profile
Two 2 seater settees - free to good home...............
« on: May 03, 2012, 05:45:11 PM »
......................or a fairly good home!!

Hoping to take delivery of 2 new sofas in the next 7 to 14 days, if anyone wants my old ones (as per photo) they are welcome to take them off my hands.

I've already tried the local homeless/charity outlets but they need to have an intact 'fire safety' label!

The only stipulation is that they need to be collected the day before I take delivery of the new ones (small house and all that!)

Approximate sizes (in cms) are:  Height of back 97, Height of arms 63, Cushion height 44, Cushion depth 61, Width 150, Depth 95

« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 05:47:19 PM by Alsatian »
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Two 2 seater settees - free to good home...............
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 06:03:50 PM »
Have you tried the Re-cycle on the net, probablt someone on there who would be pleased to have them.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Alsatian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 07:43:01 PM »
Have you tried the Re-cycle on the net, probablt someone on there who would be pleased to have them.

Is that the Chesterfield Freecycle Group? If so I have HUGE problems logging on to that site and, once I do manage to get logged on, I can't browse more than one page at a time - nor open any posts!

Emailed admin team about it but never got a response  >:(
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

emmz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 08:48:58 PM »
ive never had problems with freecycle...in fact just gave our dining table away this evening to someone off there :D looks to be a lovely sofa if we had the room id have taken one off you, Alas no though hope you find someone to have them soon

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 07:41:14 AM »
Yes it's the Chesterfield recycle, shame you can't get on I'm sure you would have got rid of it quickly. I have used our local post office board in the past when giving away furniture.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

handy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 07:22:45 PM »
What about the facebook one Fly and others set up http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/141948499206377/ heres the link .
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 07:34:28 PM »
This one should work.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/141948499206377/

Cheers handy. The URL got messed up in your post.
Not sure why ?
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk