Author Topic: Theresa May resigns  (Read 1320 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Theresa May resigns
« on: May 24, 2019, 01:13:51 PM »
So theresa May resigns as Prime Minister amid tears, she should saved her tears for herself, and instead shed them for the people being forced onto universal credit, the people who have to rely on food banks, the disabled people forced to endure Dwp assesments, to name just a few. and so another one bites the dust, this tory infighting has been going on since the original 1975 EU referendum, what i do find ironic is that the same people who now rant on about betraying democracy and not honouring the 2016 referendum are the same people who have for years been refusing to honour the 1975 refendum result, and as a result the fourth tory Prime Minister in a row bites the dust due to the EU, NEXT.

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: Theresa May resigns
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 08:09:51 PM »
So theresa May resigns as Prime Minister amid tears, she should saved her tears for herself, and instead shed them for the people being forced onto universal credit, the people who have to rely on food banks, the disabled people forced to endure Dwp assesments, to name just a few.

Something SHE will not have to endure.

I fear the tears shed were more frustration. Frustrating because she is not going down in the annuls of history as another "Iron" lady as she had hoped. She wanted to sort out Britain and be recognised, by this generation and others, for her "accomplishments", instead she will be remembered all right but for all the wrong reasons.

I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 09:04:35 PM »
One stubborn lady who for some reason just couldn't see past the plan she had despite others telling her.
Bringing back the same proposals put in a different way just don't work.
I think she may have got it now????
I didn't feel sorry for her when she broke at the end of her speech. She looked like a spoiled child who had finally been told no - and realised they were not getting their own way
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 11:12:46 PM »
Perhaps it's one bunch of stubborn Tories who have realised that the iron lady times wasn't to be replicated again due to the fact that all their plans are going tits up and the people are finally starting to show a bit of solidarity and comradery.
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 02:38:01 PM »
Perhaps it's one bunch of stubborn Tories who have realised that the iron lady times wasn't to be replicated again due to the fact that all their plans are going tits up and the people are finally starting to show a bit of solidarity and comradery.

Totally agree Fly, never in my life time can i remember such hardship, created in the UK.
The ripples are still rolling over the UK with the cut backs they have made and as is generally the case the peasants will revolt!

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 08:03:36 PM »
Alas I fear a general election with Labour getting in headed by Jeremy Corbyn will NOT be an answer.

I.M.O.  Corbyn has no leadership qualities whatsoever, this is known now and they are only the opposition at the moment.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 08:43:37 PM »
Alas I fear a general election with Labour getting in headed by Jeremy Corbyn will NOT be an answer.

I.M.O.  Corbyn has no leadership qualities whatsoever, this is known now and they are only the opposition at the moment.

Have to agree with you there.
Right from day one I said he was no leader.
I would never vote for him. He's a dark horse and one not to be trusted!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk