Author Topic: Boris is Prime Minister  (Read 799 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Boris is Prime Minister
« on: July 23, 2019, 06:02:38 PM »
Yes thats right the lunatic really has taken over the asylum, i saw one of his supporters on politics live the other day stating he had a mandate though not for what, forgive my scepticism but how does a shoe in PM who got his position as a result of a vote of by around 150,000 people in a nation of 60 million prove he has a mandate.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: Boris is Prime Minister
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 07:49:12 PM »
He got his position because the party voted him as the No1 for the job. (Leader of the party).
If you ain't a tory, or voted for them, what's it to do with you who's in charge of the party?
If Corbyn resigned tomorrow, it would have bod all to do with the tories who replaces him.

Apparently the EU have already said there still not going to change their minds over any new deals he might bring to the table.
So no change there either.
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: Boris is Prime Minister
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 09:53:12 PM »
Like most "new" things it can go one of two ways.
 He can be as everyone has predicted a total screw up that will plunge this country into 3rd world status......OR
He could surprise everybody and do a half decent job.

Lets face it he's not technically in the job yet and already there are rumblings, so why can't the Tories do what any sane party SHOULD do, put him on a trial basis for say six months till we leave the E.U. then judge him.

O.K. it's the Tories, o.k. it's Boris, not a great start, but even I would not judge his new role till he's at least been given a chance.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk