Author Topic: Should we ban Drones?  (Read 5078 times)

Alsatian

• View Profile
Re: Should we ban Drones?
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2018, 01:32:59 PM »
Regarding the latest incident at Gatport Airwick, where there have been two arrests made - I've thought of a great way to save time and money processing them through the judicial system.............

Amass all the people who have suffered delays caused by these people in the departure hall, and place these two in the middle of the crowd.  >;

Isn't this called restorative justice or something?!

Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2018, 02:50:43 AM »
According to the news these two individuals can't even be claimed to be 'young and foolish' as they are of a mature age.
Total idiots.
Like guns I now think it is time to make owners licence them and have a unique number clearly on the side, easier said than done I suppose but something has to be done so this can never happen again!
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2018, 10:20:40 AM »
What's the difference between these drones and the model planes people have flown for years?

As someone who doesn't do either I can only assume people who fly model planes actually take pride in what they are doing. Most have possibly spent many many hours building the model from scratch and painting it and basically looking after it, and would be very loathed to hand over the controls to a "novice". Also correct me if I'm wrong but model planes aren't flown all that high, plus the vast majority of those operators KNOW to keep away from designated air space.
Sending Amazon about £50 and receiving a drone by return of post that anyone from 6 to 60 will "have a go at" is just asking for trouble.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2018, 01:28:35 PM »
A lesson for us all.... Don't believe everything you read.

This couple were targeted by the police after a "tip off" from neighbours. If it turns out they are totally innocent of this crime then the attention should turn to the neighbours and if they haven't a plausible excuse as to why they shopped them then proceedings should ensue. Just sounds like someone had it in for them and saw a chance to drop them in it.     
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2018, 04:14:18 PM »
Two Words - Cliff Richards!
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk