Author Topic: what i dont understand obout brexit  (Read 1009 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
what i dont understand obout brexit
« on: July 22, 2017, 03:30:27 PM »
Could someone explain to me why remainers are called remoaners and that remainers are slammed as being anti democrtaic and constantly being belittled by leavers like liam fox, jacob reece mog and others from the leave campaign hierarchy, when in 1975 we had a referendum to decide wether we should join the Eu or not the answer was a resounding yes, and from that day to this we have had to listen to a cetain clique do nothing but whinge on and on about the evils of the EU, where these people not being as anti democratic as the people who they now refer to as remoaners, it does not seem to make sense. surely it is democratic  for a person to fight what he or she feels is a bad decision from whatever camp they support leave or remain, the real anti democratic people are the ones who are trying to stifle debate by lowering it to abusive comments aimed the other side  of the argument.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: what i dont understand obout brexit
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 07:14:32 PM »
TBH I reckon very few who voted really understood the implications of leave V stay.
We were fed so many different stories - its good - it's bad how were we supposed to really make  a sound choice which was the right choice - if the Politicians can't agree on In or Out ( shake it all about  ;D ) how can we??

I'm fed up of hearing about it on the news now - we are out ( well not quiet ) - so just get the @@@@ on with it.  ;)
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk