Author Topic: Boris!!  (Read 10991 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Re: Boris!!
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2018, 05:25:32 PM »
How can someone so well educated be such a tw@

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2018, 05:36:03 PM »
He's getting paid well for it. Who's the t***    :o  (y)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 04:41:56 PM »
He's getting paid well for it. Who's the t***    :o  (y)
getting well paid does not make people any less tw@ts, i could run off a huge list of people this would apply to from the President of the USA to the bankers who bankrupted the worlds financial system, whose huge tw@tism pales into insignificance when one considers the self promoting empty headed ravings of that ginger haired talentless and apparently alchohilic multy millionaire CHRIS EVANS who in my personal opinion is the tw@ of tw@s
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 04:44:39 PM by hifimad »

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2018, 01:23:46 PM »
Apparently the amount of public money wasted and being wasted by Boris never ceases to amaze. The money that man has/had control of and he's only an M.P. what's he going to be like if he ever gets his hands on the tiller.

It is alleged......
The now Mayor of London, for the past 2 years {at least} has been trying to sell one of the previous Mayors {insert name here} best buys.
In short, 3 vehicles bought 2nd hand from Germany 2014 cost +importing them, bodywork rust removal, re spraying them, and M.O.T.'s
This has already cost the taxpayer well in excess of £400,000 and they are just stood gathering dust.

These vehicles apparently CANNOT be used on Britain's roads they are illegal, and we can only {try} to sell them if we get the approval of the people we bought them off. The Government CANNOT publicly advertise them for sale either.
Then politicians wonder why they are so despised.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2018, 12:15:52 PM »
Update on the above...........

Just read in today's Mirror that Sadiq Khan has finally found a buyer for the vehicles. In short they've gone to the scrap man, apparently he got 11 grand for them...........so that's o.k. then!!

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2018, 11:54:20 AM »
Apparently the amount of public money wasted and being wasted by Boris never ceases to amaze. The money that man has/had control of and he's only an M.P. what's he going to be like if he ever gets his hands on the tiller

Just seen him this morning with Andrew Marr..... I honestly think he's going to get the keys to no.10, from what he says he appears to be the sanest in the asylum God help us.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2018, 08:38:40 PM »
See my previous post ↑  ;)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2018, 10:37:54 PM »
If he does get in I don't think he could make things any worse.

My synopsis of events:-
On the morning of the referendum David Cameron sat with his feet up on the desk and his hands behind his head, smug as a bug in ermine. On the desk were two document baskets, one placed at either side of the desk, one said IN one said OUT. These were to be the strategies laid out for Britain whatever the result was going to be. In the IN tray was a sign that just said "Business as usual" the OUT tray was unfortunately empty.
When the result was known one of Cameron's lackeys poked his head round the door and said "Were OUT Davey baby"
Glancing at the OUT tray he obviously felt a cold shiver down his spine, and something very warm filling the back of his trousers, but pulled himself together mustered all his strength and with his stiff upper lip went to confront the electorate and resigned.
Theresa May picked up the poison chalice.

Since that day the goings on in Parliament have been farcical. I, from the beginning when people called for another referendum, thought NO the people have spoken, but recently I've drawn the conclusion that most didn't know what voting out or in entailed purely because the government said nothing and made no allowance for leaving. Basically I believe the OUT vote was mainly made up of people with the "Little Englander" mentality, not that I think that's a bad thing in itself I just feel people voted not knowing the outcome of their actions.
After all you wouldn't purchase anything sight unseen with no guarantee and no refund.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2018, 11:25:11 PM »
I think it's irrelevant whether Boris gets the number 10 job or not. He's still a Tory per se .  .  .
What I 'saw' from the bit of Marr interview I saw today was a man who appears to agree with lots of Tory politics and things in one hand, but has the gift of the gab to try and get the other parties on his side too.

When a bunch of p*** heads get in my taxi, what's the best way to keep them calm. Agree with them, make them laugh, and 'appear' to be on their side. It's done me good for 20+ years.
Isn't this was Boris is doing ?

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2019, 02:13:06 PM »
So.. Boris is heading for the courts,and it doesn't look as if he will walk away from this one. The sum of money plastered all over his brexit bus in 2016 turned out to be incorrect {big surprise}.

Misconduct in public office....... this "offence"{dating back to the 1300's} can carry a life sentence.
What I want to know is we WILL obviously save money by no longer paying into the Eurozone, but does anyone in the country know the true amount?? someone somewhere must have an idea!

A politician telling fibs........whatever next?

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2019, 05:56:26 PM »
I bet Boris is bricking it  :-X ::) ::)

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2019, 05:29:02 PM »
I bet Boris is bricking it  :-X ::) ::)
I bet you he does not give a toss, as when anybody connected with government gets in court it usually ends in an establishment stitch up/cover up, Chesterfield Borough Councils corrupt actions are a testimony to that fact.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2019, 08:59:07 AM »
I bet you he does not give a toss

That's what I said

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2019, 05:15:37 PM »
That's what I said
i thought you MEANT he WAS bricking it.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2019, 05:21:41 PM »
So.. Boris is heading for the courts,and it doesn't look as if he will walk away from this one. The sum of money plastered all over his brexit bus in 2016 turned out to be incorrect {big surprise}.

Misconduct in public office....... this "offence"{dating back to the 1300's} can carry a life sentence.
What I want to know is we WILL obviously save money by no longer paying into the Eurozone, but does anyone in the country know the true amount?? someone somewhere must have an idea!

A politician telling fibs........whatever next?
i saw an old interview on newsnight on this subject and when asked about the £350m he started his usual bluster, the inteveiwer then stated that the boris figure was a lie and the actual figure was £160m much less trhan half, and boris grudgingly had to accept it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk