Author Topic: Talk Talk  (Read 1110 times)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Talk Talk
« on: May 19, 2013, 10:12:46 AM »
really have been peed off with them the last few days having no internet connection it's been hard work getting them to understand me  >:(
I'm not going to ask 'why' they use staff from another country cos we all know but it's like speaking to robotic parrots who can only use the check list they read from and can't engage in a conversation - not that I would have understood all of it anyway.
I am sure they do their best but come on 'how many times have I switched my router off in the last 7 days'???? like I have a bleeding check sheet for that!  >:( 
Have enough paper work as it is.
They sent an engineer out that had nothing to do with broadband? After they had supposedly found a fault on my broadband line outside?
It's too long and complicated to go into here (gave me chuffin night and DAY mares).
Just came back on this morning????
They have to go !!!
- now I am looking for another telephone and braodband provider - anyone use a good one?
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

emmz

• View Profile
Re: Talk Talk
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 11:27:30 AM »
Maybe its worth going back to BT? Im with talk talk, we did have major problems when they were still Tiscali when the net would suddenly go down with the phone which really annoyed us, we have minor problems now and again the last one being who could pay for the phone bill It had to be Other halfs as its in his name, so neither me nor mother in law could do anything with it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk