Author Topic: an open letter to the labour leader of Chsterfield Borough Council  (Read 1429 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Dear Mrs Gilby, as you are aware i wrote to you recently as an elected representative of the people and supposedly answerable to the people, the matter I raised with you concerns a complaint of criminality by employees of Chesterfield Borough Council which the Council is actively refusing to address by not answering my reasonable questions, once again you have not only failed to address the issues I raised with you, you have passed the responsibility to reply to the aforementioned issues to a council employee, the very same employee I have every reason to believe is responsible for the covering up and Council dishonesty involved in the lack of response to the issues I have raised with you. If you are a truly democratic organisation then you have a duty to respond to my reasonable questions by responding to them honestly and openly a honesty also promised by the Councils Chief Executive( but has yet to materialise), Boris Johnson recently said of the Russian government that as a result of British complaints to this government that all we had received from them was Mixture of smug sarcasm and denial, obfuscation and delay, apparently he sees this as unacceptable, this being the case I would expect our own democratic institutions not to behave in a similar fashion, that is if indeed they are truly democratic and believe in honesty and openness to the electorate, a fact which I now find extremely unbelievable.

hifimad

• View Profile
Re: an open letter to the labour leader of Chsterfield Borough Council
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 12:39:31 AM »
in my post i stated that i had received a promise from the Chief Executive that he would answer all my questions related to the incident i wrote about, this was an error the person who made that promise was in fact the Executive Director i apologise for mixing them up as unlike the Council i have no intention to mislead or be gulty of denial, obfuscation and lies which so far has been the diet served up by Chesterfield Borough Council.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 04:36:13 PM »
Did you get a reply to your letter hifimad?
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 05:18:16 PM »
Did you get a reply to your letter hifimad?
thanks for the interest, no i have yet to receive a reply, i also sent the letter as an email direct to the labour leader of Chsterfield Borough Council, i intend to wait a week giving the Labour Leader every opportunity to respond before i give my response to their obvious contempt of the democratic process.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 08:35:43 PM »
Good luck with it.
You have been trying a long time.
Credit to you for stickability  :) (y)

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 01:10:04 AM »
Good luck with it.
You have been trying a long time.
Credit to you for stickability  :) (y)
more like a stubborn old git :))

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2018, 11:31:59 AM »
more like a stubborn old git :))

;D Nowt wrong with that - I'm one as well at times  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk