Author Topic: Council Leader Democracy In Chesterfield Does Not Exist  (Read 5692 times)

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: Council Leader Democracy In Chesterfield Does Not Exist
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2018, 08:31:50 AM »
As if by magic. Look what popped up on my Facebook timeline from May 6th 2014 lol  (y)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2018, 10:00:20 AM »
As if by magic. Look what popped up on my Facebook timeline from May 6th 2014 lol  (y)

(y)
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2018, 10:16:39 AM »
Hifimad, I understand what you are saying. So many are disillusioned with Politics.

Having always voted labour myself, recent years have made me look closely at who I agree with the most.
Many people will not agree with all of what their chosen party stands for me included.

I abhor the cover ups and  not wanting to share information when there is no reason it should be kept secret.

I made secret of the fact that I didn't think Corbyn was a good leader and although he has improved in some ways since he became leader his handling of certain situations haven't been addressed as to me they should have been.

I have always said I'm not into Politics big style, but more for the people, but at least in my chosen Party I am allowed to disagree with any Policies they have, and am allowed to voice them, whilst others will acknowledge my point of view - I'm not shot down in flames.

Unlike as I have recently heard straight from the horses mouth - The ------------------ Party  told me to?
Dictatorship or what!!!

Use your vote Hifimad  :)

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2018, 07:05:08 PM »
So - how would you repeal the system - bearing in mind this is not just Chesterfield?
A NONE vote as a protest does not work - your voice is not heard one way or another.
If the system of council elections does not fit your choice - try & change it - plenty of petitions you can instigate to Government - I'm sure you are aware of them.
You have not mentioned a specific in terms of what changes should be made or suggested otherwise, and as such I can't help you otherwise in your lack of going further on this point.
Although eloquently worded - I think you will find this is the way the system works and it won't change for a long time yet.
If you don't vote - there is no change - Simple!
It is not for me to repeal the system, it is up to the politicians to ensure that the so called democratic institutions that they are in charge of are truly democratic, law abiding honest, open and transparent to the electorate which they clearly do not, it is not the system of elections of any sort do not work, it is the lack of democratic accountability by our councillors and MPs that cause the system of  democracy and hence elections not to work, the reason i have not  stated in specific terms how democracy could be improved is because it is inherent in my original post on this matter,  however i will spell it out, if our elected representatives are going to refuse to be open and transparent with the electorate then they are the ones who are destroying our democracy, also as a result of their actions they are making voting a pointless exercise, i have lost count of the times it has been said to me "I don’t vote they are all the same", "it’s not worth voting they never listen", "why bother once they are in they do as they please anyway", and as far as your comment this is the way the system works i must disagree, the system does not work properly as there is no accountability, openness, or transparency, a while ago now we had a visit from prospective councillor Mark Raynor and i asked him why i should bother to vote and he said because we live in a democracy, i told him that I had lived in England all my life and have yet to live in a democracy, his response to me was to ask me how i suggest we put this right and my response was to point out that as a politician it was his job to put it right, however i suggested to him that when any party puts forward its manifesto this should be stuck to except in unforeseen emergencies, in the event that parties should wish to deviate from their manifesto then they should have to re approach the electorate with their revised manifesto to enable them to vote on it, his response was very telling he said we could not do that, I replied no that wound be democracy, in summation I admire your faith  in the democratic system,  and maybe after all these years I have become a tad cynical but when you consider my experience of our Councils idea of democracy with all of its law breaking , dishonesty, lack of openness, and lack of transparency , I think I can be excused.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2018, 07:33:19 PM »
Hifimad, I understand what you are saying. So many are disillusioned with Politics.

Having always voted labour myself, recent years have made me look closely at who I agree with the most.
Many people will not agree with all of what their chosen party stands for me included.

I abhor the cover ups and  not wanting to share information when there is no reason it should be kept secret.

I made no secret of the fact that I didn't think Corbyn was a good leader and although he has improved in some ways since he became leader his handling of certain situations haven't been addressed as to me they should have been.

I have always said I'm not into Politics big style, but more for the people, but at least in my chosen Party I am allowed to disagree with any Policies they have, and am allowed to voice them, whilst others will acknowledge my point of view - I'm not shot down in flames.

Unlike as I have recently heard straight from the horses mouth - The ------------------ Party  told me to?
Dictatorship or what!!!

Use your vote Hifimad  :)
i may suprise you now my politics have always been and still are left of centre, when Jeremy Corbyn came in i thought at last we will have a politician with some principles, someone who we can support and beleive in. i must admit though, i thought it a big ask for him to get to PM considering the maulling i new he would get from our rabid right wing press. i am afraid that the dishonesty and refusal to accept resposibility by this Labour controlled administration and the total  refusal to respond to me by the Labour Leader of said Council has soured any hope i had of things improving democratcally speaking. i truly and honestly feel there is no longer any point, in elections or politicians we might as well just let the Civil Servants get on with it thats what our Labour Councillors do.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 08:09:11 PM by Old Cruser »

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2018, 09:11:24 PM »
Sometimes in life it is better for us to move on from a situation.
If we don't it can eat away at us.
This I think is one such incident in your life when you won't get answers.
Don't give these people the satisfaction of ignoring you any longer - move forward and your revenge is they will lose your vote.
Eventually they will lose more and will no longer have the power they enjoy now!

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2018, 12:28:21 AM »
the people who are ignoring me would love me to just shut up and go away, however i see it as my duty to let people know,  what an amoral bunch of corrupt lawbreaking, dishonest anti democratic tyrants are ruling their lives, what we need to remember is these people are only to quick to fine us for minor misdemeaners such as overstaying in car parks or dropping litter, the same people who fine us for these things consider it acceptable to attack innocent disabled people without warning, to effectively kidnap disabled people and to unlawfully publish priveledged information in a clear attempt to discredit me personally a clear contravention of the data protection act, these people are clearly untrustworthy.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2018, 02:19:55 PM »
the people who are ignoring me would love me to just shut up and go away, however i see it as my duty to let people know,  what an amoral bunch of corrupt lawbreaking, dishonest anti democratic tyrants are ruling their lives, what we need to remember is these people are only to quick to fine us for minor misdemeaners such as overstaying in car parks or dropping litter, the same people who fine us for these things consider it acceptable to attack innocent disabled people without warning, to effectively kidnap disabled people and to unlawfully publish priveledged information in a clear attempt to discredit me personally a clear contravention of the data protection act, these people are clearly untrustworthy.

Did you go along to the May Day March with your Banner hifimad - tell them all what you tell us?
Get yourself noticed young man!

TBH if you have got nothing back from your complaints you don't have much choice but to either look at other means to get the injustice you feel has been done to you or protest loudly to events where they are - make yourself seen and heard.

Many will ignore you, but some may well understand where you are coming from and have their own tales to tell.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2018, 02:56:21 PM »
i know what you mean i have put this out elsewhere and one or two people say i should post the questions, however i would have to redact the names first as the forum moderators might consider they would be open to being sued, however a short while after the assaults a senior member of the Council did state that a council member intended to sue me for slander/libel, i myself could not wait, my defence against libel and slander being that i was telling the truth, i even went so far as to contact the Council with a request for them to hurry up with the court papers as i was more than ready with my defence, it was at this point that the same senior member informed me that there would be no action against me which was a cause of some dissapointment, though i did point out at the time that the withdrawal was possibly due to the fact that i was telling the truth, his reply was "i cannot comment on that" i appreciate your concern for me and not allowing this to eat away at me, i can assure you it is not eating away at me, my only interest is to expose wrongdoing where i see it, and to inform people of the corruptuion being exercised by the  Council in their name. and the fact that their elected representatives chose to support abuse, lawbreaking and injustice rather than suppoting their elctorate against such abuses. it is clear to me that by refusing to deal with this properly they are equally responsible and complicit in the Councils criminal activity.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2018, 09:04:14 PM »
Correct you can't post names.
Unfortunately you won't get anywhere as the people concerned may possibly think they have done nothing wrong -
Change of tactic is needed to get someone out of their loop to listen!

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2018, 01:35:00 AM »
the fact is the people concerned are fully aware of having done something wrong, the police brought charges of assault against the attackers, it was the crown prosecution service who dropped the ball at the first court hearing by not bringing the cctv evidence to court, they ended up being admonished for their incompetence by the magistrate and within a short period after this dropped the case on the grounds it was not in the public interest to proceed with the case ("for not in the public interest" read we have screwed this up lets get the hell out of this case).
It was shortly after this withdrawal that a prominent local councillor and others started putting it around that the magistrates had thrown the case out due to lack of evidence a fact they knew to be untrue, they even went so far as to inform Toby Perkins this untruth.
One of the really interesting facts is that as a result  of the attacks on my disabled partner and special needs son i posted an appeal for witnesses on another forum, and i did receive a reply from a witness who did see the attack however communications were soon stopped and the witness was to intimidated to come forward.
At the same time this was happening a person called daftman01 posted on the forum privileged information about me and an unrelated complaint i had made to the police a couple of years previously i might add that this is information that was only available to the police via the police national computer, and also details of my complaint to the manager of the library again privileged information that should not have been imparted to anyone, after an investigation by the police counter corruption unit they were able to confirm that this information came from not only a Council computer but a computer operated by the employees and management of the felons who had committed the attacks, now lets look at this a little further, these guards who attacked my family gained information about me as a result of their position working for the Council and supposedly in co-operation with the police, the Council then provided them with the resources ie one Council computer and the time to use said computer during working hours to attempt to discredit me by painting me as someone who makes invalid complaints, it is inconceivable that the management also were unaware of what was happening particularly as the guards manager made it clear to me she had a close working relationship with the library manager so it is obvious to me where my complaints to the library manager came from.
the Councils Executive Directors response to my complaint of breaching the data protection act is that " WE THE COUNCIL CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES CHOSE TO DO IN THEIR OWN TIME" that is the most self serving and corrupt explanation imaginable when taking into account what truly happened, the council know they have broken the law on numerous occasions and will clutch at any straw in an attempt to shirk their responsibility for their own criminal behaviour, this could only be achieved as a result of the tacit support of a number of councillors including their previous and present leaders, how anyone could in all conscience vote for this bunch of CROOKS defeats me.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2018, 05:40:11 PM »
What you are telling us is a very complex situation and I can understand why some would take little notice.
However we should all be mindful that some situations such as you claim have eventually been proved to be true - much to the astonishment of others.

Who would ever have thought it - it is a statement we have  all heard.

I'm not sure where you could go with this now TBH as most avenues appear to have been exhausted.

Just please don't waste a vote by not using it.
Vote for someone else.
It could well be the one vote they need to be elected!! ;)

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2018, 06:03:50 PM »
Here's hifimads full story, in case anyone wants to read it.
https://www.chesterfieldforum.net/threads/is-shopwatch-being-used-to-prevent-justice.2496/
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2018, 06:31:49 PM »
Here's hifimads full story, in case anyone wants to read it.
https://www.chesterfieldforum.net/threads/is-shopwatch-being-used-to-prevent-justice.2496/
thank you for finding that post, however the incident i am alluding to in this thread happened much later, the post you have put a link to was the incident which i made complaints to the police regarding unreasonable force and a stop search without any evidence of wrongdoing, this was the incident the guards posted the private information about though the guards statement in their post was wrong as one of the complaints levelled at the police was upheld, this is also the incident which when i was trying to make my complaint i received a number of calls from the police of accending rank including the pace inspector who thought it was within his remit to start shouting abuse at me down the phone, he had supposedly rung me up to take my complaint and instead attempted to justify the actions of the policemen involved, i told him i was not interested i just wished to put forward my complaint, at one stage he screamed down the phone "now you listen to me" it was at this point i disconnected the call telling him he had rung me to hear my complaint and it was he who was supposed to be listening to me, i recieved two futher calls from the police that friday evening and finaly a third after midnight by a guy who i beleive was a superintendant who finaly agreed to put forward my complaint, anyone reading this if you have a complaint against the police do it online which will avoid any intimidating behaviour,

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2018, 10:13:05 PM »
Are the incidents not related. I thought all this came from the incident I quoted from another forum ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk