Author Topic: PAVEMENTS SECURITY ATTACKING WOMEN AGAIN  (Read 1343 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
PAVEMENTS SECURITY ATTACKING WOMEN AGAIN
« on: July 05, 2018, 05:08:49 PM »
I got a call fom a friend of mine today who witnessed one of the pavements security guards assaulting a woman, he told me he witnessed her being punched and then got his phone out to continue filming which he has uploaded to youtube where a guard can be seen manhandling a young woman "VIDEO REMOVED",
 I myself in the last few weeks have had cause to complain to the council about this team of guards, on one occassion i was purposely shoulder barged by one guard while supporting my disabled partner a fact which was reported to the police and the councils executive director, and last week while walking with my partner in the pavements one of the guards attempted to sneak up behind me, i privately instructed my partner to be ready to let go of me so i would be able to defend us from an impending attack, i think he was a bit upset by being found out as he tried to enter into a verbal exchange with me but i waved him away, having taken my partner to the disabled toilet on her exit this guard was still hanging around so i advised him that when i am giving advice to my partner for our safety he should not interfere and went on my way this is not the first time i have had a member of this team of guards interfere with my private conversations concerning my disabled partners well being and safety.
it is also instructive that they appear to assault either women the disabled or like myself elderly what big brave men they are.

it should come as no surprise that this team of abusers think they are above the law as the police or the Council who employs them are to afarid to exersise any control over them, in the case of the police i have irrefutable evidence that the police are more than happy to break the law themselves on the direct instructions from this team of guards.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 10:21:33 PM by Fly »

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: PAVEMENTS SECURITY ATTACKING WOMEN AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 06:19:58 PM »
hifimad - this all sounds very dramatic. How  - or why would a pavements security guard want to creep up behind and attack you in the middle of the town centre?

I go into town with disabled adults and have been many times in the past with disabled children.
I have never been bothered by any of the guards.

Your post doesn't make any sense I am sad to say -
Sorry mate you need to move on from the original incident which was no doubt very upsetting for you all
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 07:01:33 PM »
hifimad - this all sounds very dramatic. How  - or why would a pavements security guard want to creep up behind and attack you in the middle of the town centre?

I go into town with disabled adults and have been many times in the past with disabled children.
I have never been bothered by any of the guards.

Your post doesn't make any sense I am sad to say -
Sorry mate you need to move on from the original incident which was no doubt very upsetting for you all
indeed why would they do such a thing, or why should i be shoulder barged or why should i be interfered with when giving my disabled partner safety instructions, it is clearly unthinkable that security guards should do anything like that without provocation or explanation, oh hang on they have already done just that by attacking my son from behind and a futher unlawful attack in poundland, and lets not forget the laying an ambush to facilitate an attack on my disabled partner in the library, both attacks i must remind you were deemed by the police as assault and battery and both attacks were without provocation justification or explanation and charges were brought against the criminals resposible, as for going in to the pavements with disabled adults, the pavements security have not the manpower to attack every person they dislike ( or for whatever reason) the youtube video is just another example of these cowards breaking the law and no doubt getting away withi it yet again

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 07:34:26 PM »
Force
To detain a suspected shoplifter, you are entitled to use a ‘reasonable’ amount of force. Under s 3 of the Criminal Law Act 1967 you may ‘use as much force as is reasonable in the circumstances in the prevention of crime, or in effecting or assisting in the lawful arrest of offenders or suspected offenders or of persons unlawfully at large’.

Taken from the link below - the Security Guard was holding onto the persons arm - I wouldn't actually call it assault if she had been stealing. He's a security guard it's his job isn't it.

https://www.inbrief.co.uk/employees/being-a-security-guard/

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 01:18:23 AM »
this has been superceded by PACE the police are alowed to use reasonable force but only if that force is proportionate and necessary that is the police. for a citizen they only have the power of a citizens arrest, there are a number of rules to make a citizens arrest lawful, firstly the person making such an arrest has to directly witness the perpetrator commiting the crime, they then have to instruct the accused person that they are enacting a citizens arrest and give the reason for that arrest then and only then are they entitled to request the accused person to wait with them for the arrival of the police, also under the law they are only allowed to hold them for a reasonable amount of time, the courts generally hold this time to be a max of 30 mins, this is to ensure that a person is not held indefinately, the person enacting the citizens arrest is only allowed to use such force as is deemed reasonable to prevent the offender fleeing.

the guard in the video is not just holding her arm he is dragging her and at times pushing her into a brick wall you are also assuming that the woman has committed some unlawful act, i would sggest to any readers of this response that you read  items one through 7 below before you make any premature conclusions

The law on assault is that if someone aproaches you in manner which causes you to feel you are in threat of physical harm you do not need to actualy touch someone to have assaulted them.
The minute you put your hands on someone to restrain them or restrain them without justification that constitutes battery, assault is the threat of harm while battery is actual harm.

i now come to the way these guards have operated in the past. 
1 these guards have taken action against people without directly witnessing any crime.
2 on aproaching their intented victim they have refused to state who they are or the reason for stopping them.
3 they have just attacked their intended victim in the most violent manner possible.
4 at a later date they have colluded in a meeting to ensure that their stories of the attacks are in complete allignment.
5 they have lied to their own superiors as well as the detainee to the nature of the actions they had taken (the head guard stated there had been no physical contact between the guards and the victims) later shown by CCTV to be totally untrue.
6 even after a victim has been shown to be innocent of any wrongdoing they have instructed the police to unlawfully detain their victim unlawfully for a further amount of time to enable the head guard to come and hand the victim a six month ban from the pavements shopping center an action of pure spite and vindictiveness
7 these guards have shown themselves to be amoral spitefull vindictive liars and bullies with no accountability to anyone including their corrupt cowardly bosses the Chesterfield Borough Council who when faced with irefutable evidence of wrongdoing will not act.

i must also point the finger at the police who had no right to hold a person after he was shown to be innocent of any wrongdoing, this was clearly a criminal act by the police in full support of these abusivly violent thugs masquerading as security guards

these guards DO NOT have anymore powers than any other citizen this is why they wear police style uniforms, this is to give the impression of an authority they do not have. it appears to me that the reason for these guards behaving in this manner is that they know they will be supported by certain corrupt police officers who are prepared to commit criminal acts to order and will do everything in their power to turn a blind eye to the guards criminality

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 02:06:00 AM »
oh i nearly forgot the police also supplied these guards with personnal and private information about certain complaints i had made previously to police professional standards to enable these guards to post this information on a public forum in an attempt tp discredit me personally, in direct contravention of the Data Protection Act and also this should have led to a police diciplinary hearing. so much for an impartial police farce.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 09:43:11 PM »
this has been superceded by PACE the police are alowed to use reasonable force but only if that force is proportionate and necessary that is the police. for a citizen they only have the power of a citizens arrest, there are a number of rules to make a citizens arrest lawful, firstly the person making such an arrest has to directly witness the perpetrator commiting the crime, they then have to instruct the accused person that they are enacting a citizens arrest and give the reason for that arrest then and only then are they entitled to request the accused person to wait with them for the arrival of the police, also under the law they are only allowed to hold them for a reasonable amount of time, the courts generally hold this time to be a max of 30 mins, this is to ensure that a person is not held indefinately, the person enacting the citizens arrest is only allowed to use such force as is deemed reasonable to prevent the offender fleeing.

the guard in the video is not just holding her arm he is dragging her and at times pushing her into a brick wall you are also assuming that the woman has committed some unlawful act, i would sggest to any readers of this response that you read  items one through 7 below before you make any premature conclusions

The law on assault is that if someone aproaches you in manner which causes you to feel you are in threat of physical harm you do not need to actualy touch someone to have assaulted them.
The minute you put your hands on someone to restrain them or restrain them without justification that constitutes battery, assault is the threat of harm while battery is actual harm.

i now come to the way these guards have operated in the past. 
1 these guards have taken action against people without directly witnessing any crime.
2 on aproaching their intented victim they have refused to state who they are or the reason for stopping them.
3 they have just attacked their intended victim in the most violent manner possible.
4 at a later date they have colluded in a meeting to ensure that their stories of the attacks are in complete allignment.
5 they have lied to their own superiors as well as the detainee to the nature of the actions they had taken (the head guard stated there had been no physical contact between the guards and the victims) later shown by CCTV to be totally untrue.
6 even after a victim has been shown to be innocent of any wrongdoing they have instructed the police to unlawfully detain their victim unlawfully for a further amount of time to enable the head guard to come and hand the victim a six month ban from the pavements shopping center an action of pure spite and vindictiveness
7 these guards have shown themselves to be amoral spitefull vindictive liars and bullies with no accountability to anyone including their corrupt cowardly bosses the Chesterfield Borough Council who when faced with irefutable evidence of wrongdoing will not act.

i must also point the finger at the police who had no right to hold a person after he was shown to be innocent of any wrongdoing, this was clearly a criminal act by the police in full support of these abusivly violent thugs masquerading as security guards

these guards DO NOT have anymore powers than any other citizen this is why they wear police style uniforms, this is to give the impression of an authority they do not have. it appears to me that the reason for these guards behaving in this manner is that they know they will be supported by certain corrupt police officers who are prepared to commit criminal acts to order and will do everything in their power to turn a blind eye to the guards criminality

We will have to agree to disagree on this hifimad.

How do you know that the guard did not witness this person doing something wrong?
It was said by  someone there that this person has done wrong? Had they? Hadn't they?
How do you know that the length of time the guard held the exceeds the time you stated?
The video shows the person resisting the guard - I didn't notice the guard push or indeed as you say attacking this person. It looked more like a mere restraining of someone who was clearly trying to get free.
The other point I would like to make is that whoever took this video may be in breach of the New Data protection Law.

That's me done on this one  :)

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2018, 10:05:09 PM »
Whilst not wanting to stifle free speech, I think this whole episode is getting tedious.
I'm not prepared to let you continue using the forum as your soapbox for your crusade with this.

:(

Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk