Author Topic: INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE 2  (Read 814 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE 2
« on: August 17, 2018, 05:58:17 PM »
Over the years i have been aware of and a victim of institutional abuse, i have also witnessed and been a part of various instances of what i refer to as institutional lawlesness. i  have also tried wherever possible to make people aware of these abuses and to show them how the system is clearly rigged against them, in response to my statements on such issues i have over the years been labeled as being paranoid, an iconoclast and a conspiracy theorist and many other descriptions, now as you will know if you have read my post "this is what institutional abuse truly looks like" there are some things in my past which i prefer not to discuss because this would involve others who may feel certain things are best forgotten, with this in mind i approached the truth project explaining my reservations and i have been assured that i only need to give the evidence concerning myself and do not have to give any information concerning the involvement of others should i not wish to, and as a result i intend to give evidence to the truth project.
Now as you know from my other post i was in Derbyshire County Council Care, this was between 1962 and 1970 and as a a result of giving evidence felt that it would be helpful to have my medical records to coroborate certain things i intend to put before the enquiry, with this in mind i approached my doctor for access to my medical records between 1962-1970.
it is no surprise to me whatsoever that today i received a call informing me my medical records for this period have "been lost" and as at this moment nobody is able to tell me where they could possibly be or how i might track them down, i must say i do not hold my existing doctors responsible for this rather convenient "loss" and i suspect that they were disposed of (sorry i meant lost) during an investigation into allegations of abuse against the care home i was in, these allegations surfaced in the early 70s a few years after i had left and resulted in the care homes closure. in summation it is not paranoia when they really are out to screw you over.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE 2
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 07:58:10 PM »
This seems to be all too common and unfortunately these records never are found.

I briefly saw something on the news maybe in the last two weeks regarding Catholic Priests who unfortunately are now deceased and so will never go on trial

The best thing to try and do is not be a victim for the rest of our lives - but understand how hard that will be
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

hifimad

• View Profile
Re: INSTITUTIONAL ABUSE 2
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 12:26:07 AM »
it is extremely rare for any member of any institution to be held to account for any wrongdoing ranging from lying to physical abuses up to and including unlawful killing, in my experience you can only get justice if the institution concerned cannot find a way to excuse or cover up the wrongdoing. the catholic church has been instrumental in the covering up some of the most disgusting abuses, what always gets my back up is that on the rare occassions these institutions get cought out they seem to think that to give an apology for their sins is good enough, i however think that words are cheap and apologies from institutions are completely self serving and meaningless.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk