Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan  (Read 749 times)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Prince Harry and Meghan
« on: January 13, 2020, 08:59:01 AM »
Oh dear what a mess the Royals have been flung into with the two young Royals. One will not be happy!

Personally I believe we are given one life to do as we choose with and Royals ot not that still stands,
As long as the couple don't expect state hand outs for do very little then they should be left to get on with it.
Sadly though I suspect this whole new life will be doomed.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Alsatian

• View Profile
Re: Prince Harry and Meghan
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 10:57:14 AM »
Agrred
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 11:52:38 AM »
If ever there was an item of news that's being blown out of all proportion then this is it.
Harry {with a great deal of coaxing from Megan} has, for want of a better phrase, handed is notice in..WHO REALLY CARES.

Harry and William have apparently spent a long time discussing how to {delicately} dissolve the monarchy as, apart from seeing what it did to their mother, I can't blame them, or if they can't dissolve it then certainly distance themselves.  More so Harry now as I believe he has had it tougher than his big brother and Megan just wants to get the hell away from this crazy family, plus I don't think William is quite as keen as he was, he seems to be getting more and more in step with the royals, I think he realises he doesn't want to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Anyway with all eyes on what's happening at Buck Palace don't forget to keep an eye on Boris and his lot, there's no telling what they will try and sneak through whilst heads are turned.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 12:16:09 AM »
I agree with every word you've typed mate  (y)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 11:49:11 AM »
"Prince Harry to conduct the 2021 rugby world cup draw at Buckingham Palace"

There's no wonder he's quitting with a workload like that!
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk