Author Topic: Sinners!  (Read 1025 times)

Alsatian

• View Profile
Sinners!
« on: December 22, 2011, 04:12:32 PM »
I had a dream last night that I went to Heaven, and I met St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. I asked him if I could take a look around the place. Peter agreed, and even offered to show me around. We went a ways, until we met President Clinton, tied to one of the most ugliest beast you could ever, ever imagine. It was nearly human, probably about 95 years old, 5 inch thick glasses, grease just dripping off its body, muttering every now and then like a sick crow. We asked Bill why he was chained to this awful creature.

Bill replied: ?Well, when I used to live on Earth, I committed a number of sins, and now I?m chained to this realy ugly old thing as penance.?

We wished former President Clinton the best of luck, and moved on. A while later we met with none other than Elvis Presley, the King of Rock, and he was tied to another of the most ugliest creatures you could imagine, even worse than the first one. We asked Mr. Presley why he was chained to such an ugly thing.

The King replies: ?Well, when I used to live on Earth, I committed a number of sins, and now I have to live with this ugly old monster for a while as penance.?

We wished the King the best of luck, and moved on. After a while we met up with Bill Gates, president of Microsoft. Bill Gates just so happened to be chained to one of the most gorgeous, luscious, and sexiest woman you could ever imagine, long blonde hair, blue eyes, long limbs, and a beautiful figure. So, we asked him why they were chained to each other like that.

The woman answered first: ?When I used to live on Earth, I committed a number of sins??
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk