Author Topic: Five more years of gruel  (Read 1860 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Five more years of gruel
« on: June 10, 2017, 10:24:49 AM »
Oh what a surprise the Tories have jumped into bed with supporters of terrorists, the very thing they accused Corbyn of, and as a result us mere mortals will be forced to endure another five years of gruel while the people who force us to eat it live high on the hog, is there no limits to the hypocracy of Politicians.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Five more years of gruel
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 11:01:03 AM »
Welcome to the forum hifimad  :)

I feel your pain I was hoping for anyone but her ------ and that's not like me!

Her plan back fired and I have to say I have never been a Corbyn fan as I really didn't think he was up to the job but fair dues I think he has improved during his time in the Labour Leadership role. I would still have been apprehensive about his abilities though, who knows he may well have proved me wrong, but he won't get the chance at the moment!

What is happening to our country, it's on it's knees!

There are some who are much more into politics than I am who are under the impression that we could be seeing another General Election in twelve months, as they say the two parties will clash - more pain with the news dominated by broken promises and lies.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 03:39:15 PM »
Nice to see you back posting after a 3 years break LOL  (y)

I think the possible coalition with the DUP just shows how power gready the Tories are  :(
Abortion. LBGT. It's like going back in time on some basic human rights grounds. Wasn't the tories wanting to change all that anyway ?
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 03:51:11 PM »
Nice to see you back posting after a 3 years break LOL  (y)

I think the possible coalition with the DUP just shows how power gready the Tories are  :(
Abortion. LBGT. It's like going back in time on some basic human rights grounds. Wasn't the tories wanting to change all that anyway ?

My word you have been doing your homework fly  ;)

Yes you are right it was mentioned by the Tories to change the human rights - they would rather do that than increase spending on our Police Force  >:( Which is putting them at risk I think, most don't have firearms or tasers I believe.
Why should we expect them to defend us with no defense!

Send the bloody Tories out on the streets - let them have a go!

Rant over

Tarzan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 05:24:26 PM »
Closer to home....a bit of a disaster for the LibDems.. pushed down in to 3rd place here in chesterfield..
https://www.chesterfield.gov.uk/elections2017/?type=general

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 06:07:35 PM »
Closer to home....a bit of a disaster for the LibDems.. pushed down in to 3rd place here in chesterfield..
https://www.chesterfield.gov.uk/elections2017/?type=general

I don't think Paul Holmes helped the LibDems in Chesterfield TBH, people don't have short memories :-(
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 07:34:22 PM »
I don't think Paul Holmes helped the LibDems in Chesterfield TBH, people don't have short memories :-(

They certainly don't have short memories fly and now they have to build up the confidence of people again.
Will they have twelve months or five years to do this ?

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 08:27:32 PM »
Sheffielders didn't have short memories. (Nick Clegg  ::) ).

All the best to Jared O’Mara. (Not just because he's Labour.)
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/814871/election-2017-nick-clegg-liberal-democrats-labour-sheffield-hallam-results-parliament

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk