Author Topic: Amazon (Marketplace) doesn't like the truth  (Read 2389 times)

Slacker

• View Profile
Amazon (Marketplace) doesn't like the truth
« on: October 02, 2013, 07:41:23 PM »
My review:
This item did not have much of a description. It gave the scale but not the size but from the photo and price I expected a die-cast model similar to those made by Vanguard but Matchbox size. Instead I got something that looks like it came from a Christmas cracker, minute & plastic but in an enormous box that would cost a fortune to return and they refuse to pay postage on returns.

Amazon reply:
Thank you for submitting feedback on your Amazon Marketplace order. We regret to inform you that your recent feedback has been removed.  While we highly value customer input, we occasionally remove feedback that does not meet our guidelines.  Please take a moment to review the details of the removal below. You may then choose to revise and resubmit your feedback. 

My reply:
If you don't want me to tell the truth why ask for feedback? If you only want 5 star ratings then don't ask me to lie. If this company won't give me full refund on postage I assume amazon will meet the cost if you prefer to promote their poor quality product than accept an honest review. This censorship is disgraceful and I will reveal it on social media sites

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
Re: Amazon (Marketplace) doesn't like the truth
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 08:10:10 PM »
Why am I not surprised?
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 08:14:33 PM »
Wasn't there something on the news recently. Amazon themselves are pretty good.
It's when you start using the cheaper traders that Amazon supposedly support.

Bit like Tesco's gay doll. http://news.sky.com/story/1147246/tesco-sorry-over-gay-best-friend-doll
A third party seller posted it on Tesco's website. NOT Tesco.
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Slacker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 09:52:22 PM »
More and more of their product now seem to be from independent traders and many offer good value but what's annoyed me is the censorship of comments

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk