Author Topic: Michael Jackson  (Read 854 times)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Michael Jackson
« on: March 06, 2019, 08:12:06 PM »
They are showing the documentary about Michael tonight I think it's a two part one.
I am going to watch it and make up my own mind ( or not ) as to whether he really was a Paedophile.
There seems to be a lot of fors and against.
I don't think he was ever convicted of this crime - some will say many were 'paid off' by the family - were they?
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: Michael Jackson
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 11:37:46 PM »
As per Jimmy Saville etc and many more, they aren't here to speak up against all the allegations.
It's purely down to a judge or jury to decide,  then greedy on a % lawyers decide how much compensation should be paid.

My cousins husband has just been sentenced to 8 years for alleged crimes he committed against teenage girls in the early 80's.
Thing is, one of them asked him and his wife to be godparents of her child(or grandchild) a few years ago ??
The judge didn't award any compo to the plaintiffs, or charge the court costs to the defendant.
This wasn't mentioned in the Derbyshire times of course !
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 09:32:54 AM »
Having watched the first part last night it certainly pointed to the fact that MJ did indeed groom the two young men.
Jackson I believe was on trial but never found guilty?
Historical claims are always difficult to prove.
What struck me was how thick the mother was and still is - she is under the impression MJ wanted to be good friends with them because he had 'no friends'
In actual fact he was befriending them to get to their son AND THEY LET HIM.
How stupid are some people.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 12:14:22 PM »
As with Fly I never point the finger at someone who is no longer here to defend themselves.
As regards M.J. I was never a big fan, his best days were in the Jackson 5. Jackson in his later career surrounded himself with sycophantic people and if these allegations were true quite obviously they turned a blind eye. Most of these do turn blind eyes as they are very well paid for what they do {which is usually very little}
 This is why "famous" people nowadays insist on their employees signing "gagging orders" basically prohibiting them from spilling the beans on their employers.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 03:30:11 PM »
He went on trial didn't he and found not guilty -
Like you I have always said they have gone - it should be left alone but those  accounts were very plausible.

Nothing can be  done now so why drag it up.

I still think the parents need a kick up th bum though  >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk