Author Topic: Lee Rowle MP  (Read 1390 times)

who can tell

• View Profile
Lee Rowle MP
« on: October 12, 2017, 10:19:24 PM »
O' dear North Derbyshire voted for this Tory what can I say?

A guy who *fluffed* up Westminster car parking a no one who replaced a much liked Labour MP a likable lady who one felt comfortable with  . A guy who talks who fails to do the walk O' dear North East Derbyshire has lost its way remember the miners strike of 1984/85 the batons were at hand the death of the community  but hey the grass is greener on the other side or is it? I despair my heart goes out to the net generation who will have the shop doorways to call home.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 06:42:28 PM by Fly »
Ex Newbold ex Arbourthorne, Sheffield now sunny Dronfield.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: Lee Rowle MP
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 11:33:34 PM »
Welcome back Simon :-)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Lee Rowle MP
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 03:25:20 PM »
O' dear North Derbyshire voted for this Tory what can I say?

A guy who fucked up Westminster car parking a no one who replaced a much liked Labour MP a likable lady who one felt comfortable with  . A guy who talks who fails to do the walk O' dear North East Derbyshire has lost its way remember the miners strike of 1984/85 the batons were at hand the death of the community  but hey the grass is greener on the other side or is it? I despair my heart goes out to the net generation who will have the shop doorways to call home.

Hiya Simon - welcome back  :)
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk