Author Topic: Chesterfield town centre survey  (Read 1601 times)

Sorastro

• View Profile
Chesterfield town centre survey
« on: October 25, 2018, 03:05:43 PM »
The survey in this weeks D.T. to be filled in and sent in {or filled in on website} asking you the people of Chesterfield basically what's wrong with Chesterfield and suggestions as to what to do to put it right. 
"WE will collate your views and make sure all Councillors, our M.P.'s are fully briefed on what YOU want to see happen"
Ye'h right!!
In other words pick our brains because the overpaid time wasters at the Council haven't got half a clue between them. I shall be filling and sending it in. As usual they are asking quite a few of the wrong questions.
All this survey needed to be was a yes/no answer survey of about 20 questions like:-

Do you feel safer shopping at out of town outlets? YES/NO
Do you think parking charges in the towns car parks is fair? YES/NO
Are you happy seeing homelessness and drunkenness littering the town? YES/NO
Do you think the empty shops are the fault of the Councils overcharging rent? YES/NO
Do you think more could be done to combat littering? YES/NO

I could go on but you get the gist, and you virtually wouldn't have to sit and think about the answers you have them ready in your head, you could answer 40 of those questions in the time it will take you to answer their "survey"
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Chesterfield town centre survey
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 05:09:08 PM »
I remember filling one in a long time ago it was asking would you mind paying more - for whatever service.
Guess what the majority of people who filled it in said NO - really???
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 11:11:53 AM »
Just heard Crawshaws butchers have gone bang....... so that will be another shop closing very soon.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 03:24:38 PM »
Oh dear - is that the one on the bottom side of the Market Hall?

martin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 07:19:31 AM »
Good day to you all just on this site now chesterfield I served my carpenter/joiner apprenticeship with c e gaunt west bars them next to the old tannery the days of teddy holmes and di Wilson joe Bradbury a machent john frisby all joiners the fires in 1962 Bolsover and the spire I worked on both also dave lovatt  now over seas I am looking for any photos from both churches can anyone help  also jeff saxon plumber from Bolsover worked for jack robinson where is he  any one with any information please make contact I am    martin.walters@bigpond.com     remember the tec on lordsmill st    ok its a long time ago but they where good days and doubt I will ever work on those sort of jobs so any stories pictures whatever please make contact    anyone rembers welbec road Bolsover

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2018, 02:42:00 PM »
Yes OC  Low pavement next to Crown and Cushion.  What is it about cut price butchers they ebb and flow like the tide 1st it was Baxters then Dewhursts now these.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2018, 03:10:16 PM »
Good day to you all just on this site now chesterfield I served my carpenter/joiner apprenticeship with c e gaunt west bars them next to the old tannery the days of teddy holmes and di Wilson joe Bradbury a machent john frisby all joiners the fires in 1962 Bolsover and the spire I worked on both also dave lovatt  now over seas I am looking for any photos from both churches can anyone help  also jeff saxon plumber from Bolsover worked for jack robinson where is he  any one with any information please make contact I am    martin.walters@bigpond.com     remember the tec on lordsmill st    ok its a long time ago but they where good days and doubt I will ever work on those sort of jobs so any stories pictures whatever please make contact    anyone rembers welbec road Bolsover

Hello Martin, welcome to the forum.
I can't answer any of your queries unfortunately but eventually someone else may well be able too  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk