Author Topic: My heart bleeds.  (Read 1789 times)

Sorastro

• View Profile
My heart bleeds.
« on: August 10, 2018, 12:55:50 PM »
Having just read the fallout between Angelina Jolie and her ex Brad Pitt she is suing him for not paying child support. Ok if a couple split and there are children involved of course it's the duty of the "father" to contribute, but it becomes laughable when it involves two multi millionaires.
Jolie is worth an estimated £124 million and Pitt is worth an estimated £186 million, after the split he stayed in his mansion and gave her a few million to buy a new home, she's claiming it was a loan that she has to pay back with interest:- SO WHAT!!!

Niether of them are on the bread line. and I'm sure he didn't ask her to pick 3 extra kids up on her travels {3 born..3 adopted} I would give my high teeth to be in the financial straights they are. they really are in a world of their own. 

The other "duo" is everybody's favourites {apparently} Ant and Dec, there hasn't been a pair on TV got more money for old rope as those two, well not since Hale and Pace.
Two talentless Geordies with sickly grins have made an absolute fortune out of s*d all and now one of them who can't stay sober for more than five minutes and almost killed someone last year we are expected to feel sorry for him, well not me, and I really hope his missus who's divorcing him takes him for every penny, she deserves it putting up with a soak like him.
You can probably tell by now I don't like them.... in fact as the above couple I've no time for people that have literally everything they desire and yet somehow make a c*ck up of it.
I won't bother mentioning Katie Price {her life has been one big train wreck and she probably doesn't want me pointing that out}
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

hifimad

• View Profile
Re: My heart bleeds.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 12:20:43 PM »
Ant and Dec are very popular, i think because their on stage persona is one of being cheeky chappies their act if it can indeed be referrred to as such is a throw back to the very worst of the olde time music hall, i find them to be totally vacuous and inane to the point of distraction and utterly pointless. as for katie Price aka Jordan she appers to only be in possesion of two talents both of which if i understand it correctly are silicone based, she appears to me to have all the charm and allure of a dead pig, and if i may add one, in the 70s in the factory where i used to work i was often reading the newpaper only to have it snatched from me, where it would be represented to me turned to page three and a picture of Samantha Fox would be thrust under my nose while informing me i should be looking at them, on pointing out that i considered her a top heavy tart I would usually get the response of that i was a "puff" or a"bender" which are the only two of the insults that i received that i can post on here, imagine my joy at finding out that she is infact what these people would have no doubt refferred to as a "carpet muncher" and these idiots spent their break times leering at her assets.

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
  • Chezzy's Number One Bus Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 08:07:19 PM »
We have our own Victor Meldrews on board. Love your comments guys :)) :)) MD (y)
You only have one life, so live it & love it, & more importantly LOVE YOURSELF!

Umpire

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 08:27:00 PM »
I agree with every word you say Sorasto.We  dont watch any programme that involves Ant  and Dec and like many footballers we find the money they are paid obscene.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 05:40:22 PM »
Going to disagree on one issue - I have enjoyed watching Ant and Dec. We haven't many duo's around these days on Tele.

Agree on the fees they command though - just like footballers None of them are worth the amount they get.
The costs pass onto to the fans who go to watch them - if it wasn't for their fans they wouldn't be where they are today  eeerrrr  apart from in rehab  ::)
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 01:32:51 PM »
I read somewhere that "Ants" ex wife has been let go from Britains got talent.
Not content with being a Newckie Brown soaked Geordie that now appears to be pill popping he has managed to get her sacked. I could live with the fact I may never see him on telly again, especially having seen clips of "I'm a Celebrity" that Holly Willoughby is certainly more pleasing on the eye than him, and I've a feeling {given the choice} his mate Dec would agree.

As I've said I've no time for people that have it all and just throw it away.

I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk