Author Topic: Retiree Mental Fitness Evaluation  (Read 940 times)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Retiree Mental Fitness Evaluation
« on: April 21, 2016, 11:19:31 AM »
Well it looks as if I'm ready for the cream crackers yard after taking this  :(
Oh and no peeping at the answers 'before' answering the questions!

This test is to  ascertain your mental state now. If you get one right you are doing  ok, if you get none right you better go for counseling. (I'll meet you there.)

There are 4 test  questions.  Don't miss one.

Giraffe Test

1.    How  do you put a giraffe into a refrigeracid: Stop and think about it and decide on your answer before you scroll down.

The  correct answer: Open the refrigerator,  put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tests whether you  tend to do simple things in an overly complicated  way.

Elephant  Test

2.    How  do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, Open the  refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the  refrigerator? Wrong Answer.

Correct Answer: Open the  refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the  door.  This tests your ability to think through the repercussions  of your previous actions.

Lion  King Test

3.    The Lion King  is hosting an Animal Conference.  All the animals attend  except  one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct  Answer: The  Elephant.  The elephant is in the refrigerator.  You just put  him in there.  This tests your memory.

Okay, even if you  did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one  more chance to show your true abilities.

Crocodile  Test

4. There is a river  you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, you do not have a boat.  How do you manage  it?

Correct  Answer: You jump into the river  and swim across.  Haven't you been lis-ten-ing?  All the  crocodiles are attending the Animal Conference.  This tests whether  you learn quickly from your mistakes.

According to Anderson Consulting  Worldwide, around 90% of the Retirees they tested got all  questions wrong, but many preschoolers got several correct  answers.  Anderson Consulting says this conclusively proves the  theory that most Retirees do not have the brains of a  four-year-old.  ::)

« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 11:23:35 AM by Old Cruser »
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: Retiree Mental Fitness Evaluation
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 05:19:51 PM »
I'm doomed. Doomed i tell you  ::)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk