Author Topic: Terrorist Incidents  (Read 1375 times)

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
  • Chezzy's Number One Bus Driver
    • View Profile
Terrorist Incidents
« on: June 04, 2017, 12:15:11 AM »
Why are we allowing known ( not sure yet) terrorists killing innocents on the streets of London?
How do we stop this?
It's always easy targets - children or pedestrians going about their normal lives.
Call me a racist if you want but there is an element within our borders who clearly are quite happy to kill us.
I'm not happy with this - so how do we resolve this problem which is clearly organised prior to execution?
You only have one life, so live it & love it, & more importantly LOVE YOURSELF!

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Terrorist Incidents
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 11:29:39 AM »
In answer to your question I think only doing what they are already doing scimitar.
Using knives and vehicles is a cunning way of killing or injuring people, maybe not so much as on a large scale with a bomb but even one life lost or injured is too many.
I'm supposing they have 'moles' who infiltrate these groups but having seen a documentary on this it is really hard to do as people need to be radicalized and I suppose have proof.

I don't think you are racist at all and many think the way you do, in part I agree but also think this is a very complex job as many are genuine.

I can only say - get to the people who are radicalizing - wipe them out including on the internet.

One tough job! 
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: Terrorist Incidents
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 08:20:38 PM »
The death of Lyra Mckee................

It certainly looks like things are kicking off again in Northern Ireland.
I don't claim to know a lot about the above but I think there might be an a argument as to was she actually "targeted" it sounds to me that she may have been an innocent bystander who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, apparently she was stood near a police van when hit, any young kid being given a gun for the first time would {apart from cra**ing themselves} step out of the shadows fire indiscriminately and step back, if he fired towards a group of police it would be like shooting fish in a barrel you will definitely hit something. 
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk