Author Topic: French Comedian Banned from UK  (Read 2010 times)

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
French Comedian Banned from UK
« on: February 03, 2014, 07:11:35 PM »
French comedian Dieudonne banned from entFrench comedian Dieudonne banned from entering UK row

Can someone tell me what all this is about please.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
Re: French Comedian Banned from UK
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 07:28:20 PM »
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 07:38:33 PM »
So the football player alleges he made the gesture against the French Gov because they had stopped some of the comic's shows.
What the hell has that got to do with football. I think the FA is right. Abuse of position by the player.
As for the comedian, I think he's got his own 'anti Jewish' problems. IMHO  :-X
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Stuart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 12:35:32 AM »
You can't have all these bigoted foreign comics coming over here, taking the jobs of our bigoted British comics.

Slacker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 06:35:12 AM »
It's an unwritten law from the World Police that you can't do anything to offend Israelis despite them behaving like the Nazis who persecuted their ancestors

Stuart

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 08:11:55 AM »
I beat no drum for a particularly Jewish homeland but I am saddened to see that lazy old statement trotted out. It depends entirely on your definition of "behave like," and if you widen it to include Israel, then you must widen it to include our British ancestors too, no doubt, who behaved like the Nazis in South Africa by building concentration camps for civilians and stealing someone else's land by invasion. Do the Israelis behave like the Nazis? I do not see reports of an Israeli Mengele experimenting on Palestinian children, or of the Israelis quite getting up to the 6 million mark in Palestinian dead, just yet. As with both sides in this conflict (and I take no side)  there is no measure of restraint when it comes to claim and counter-claim.

Slacker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 07:35:21 PM »
Not saying they go as far as that but they have taken more and more land off the Palestinians since the end of WW2 and Palestinians are now restricted to a very small area with Israel controlling what and who is allowed in.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk