Author Topic: Edward Heath being investigated by Scotland Yard for sexual abuse claims  (Read 1629 times)

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
"Scotland Yard has been investigating claims made against the late former prime minister Sir Edward Heath for several months as part of its inquiry into historical child sex abuse by establishment figures, it has been reported.

The BBC said allegations against Heath are being examined by detectives working on Operation Midland, which was set up to examine claims of murder by a Westminster paedophile ring that systematically abused children.

The reports come after the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said it was investigating claims made by a retired senior officer that Wiltshire police dropped a prosecution in the 1990s after a suspect threatened to name Heath in connection with allegations of child abuse.

The suspect was reported to be a woman in charge of a brothel, whose prosecution was said to have been abandoned after she threatened to expose Heath."

http://bit.ly/1DpZWAj

Guilty or not, it makes you wonder how much the rich and privileged can get away with because of their status.

These politicians decide who lives and who dies, who suffers and who thrives.

I don't know if abolishing the House of Lords is enough...
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

Slacker

• View Profile
Slightly bewildered by someone speaking up for him in the Vine show

He can't have been there on that date he had an alibi.  It says he was somewhere else.......in his autobiography !!

Gerty Gumdrop

• View Profile
I hate to say this, but I'm not surprised!  Guilty or not, I think these investigations will be happening  for a long time to come. 

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
! No longer available

Charming! Not!!

Just shows how the top brass are helped to cover up wrong doings.

Edward Heath like Saville is out of it now but there will be many more out there who are still with us and must be bricking it!
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk