Author Topic: Nick Clegg latest  (Read 1025 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Nick Clegg latest
« on: October 20, 2018, 12:36:52 AM »
So now we have it Mr Clegg is over in the good old U.S of A where he is taking up a job with the much maligned and discredited Facebook, no doubt he will be in comand of a huge salary, i remember a teacher at school telling us that honesty was a most important comodity and to remember that people who are dishonest never prosper, well there is another myth well and truly debunked.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: Nick Clegg latest
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 08:17:54 AM »
From the 'Sun'
The ex-Lib Dem boss will move to California for a job said to  pay about £1million a year but one  insiders say could  top £7million with bonuses and stock options.

However  in 2016 he said: “I actually find the messianic Californian new-worldy-touchy-feely culture of Facebook a little grating. Nor am I sure companies such as Facebook really pay all the tax they could.”

Tory MP Conor Burns said last night: “Perhaps they could rename it two-Faced-book.”

The firm was branded “immoral” this month after paying £7million UK tax despite making £1.2billion.
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: Nick Clegg latest
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 01:28:07 PM »
A bit like Cameron who publicly said he didn't like Clegg and low and behold they ended up having to work together, it must have really hurt Cameron having to eat that much crow!
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk