Author Topic: 36 billion pounds cost of brexit  (Read 1282 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
36 billion pounds cost of brexit
« on: August 07, 2017, 01:45:34 AM »
Our opening offer to the EU as a leaving settlement is reported to be 36 billion pounds, thought it seems this may only be a fraction of our final bill, at the time of the referendum campain i cannot for the life of me remember any mention of such a huge leaving bill, to find this money rather than paying the NHS as the tories claimed it seems the NHS and other services are going to need to be cut to pay this amount,  yet again the worst of both worlds another kick in the teeth for people who voted to leave or remain.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: 36 billion pounds cost of brexit
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 05:28:38 PM »
They will have robbed this amount off the poorer end of our society during their term in office
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 01:16:21 AM »
They will have robbed this amount off the poorer end of our society during their term in office
i remember the 2008 bank crash and at the time i said to my son when asked who was going to pay for the bail out, that it would be the poor and certainly not the banks or corporations, i told him that the bankers would all get bonuses for ruining the economy and the people least responsible would get shafted, i am afraid he did not believe me needless to say he does now.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 01:37:54 PM »
My daughter is disabled through illness -ii filled in her ESA form three years ago supplying evidence to this effect.

The decision makers report which I requested once her claim had been accepted quite clearly states the reasons WHY my daughter meets this criteria.

So why then do they spend money which could be well used elsewhere re-sending out these forms again when quite clearly things are not going to improve!! -

The NHS service supplies professionals of various qualifications - but I have yet to see any of them under the title.  ----

MIRACLE WORKER!

>:( >:(

The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk