Author Topic: tories lose vote on universal credit  (Read 1555 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
tories lose vote on universal credit
« on: October 19, 2017, 02:28:01 PM »
Parliament has voted on a motion to pause the roll out of universal credit, and the motion to pause it was unanimous, so now it will be paused?, NO the tories intend to go ahead in defiance of the vote, is not this the party that has been banging on for years that we should leave the EU to make our own Parliamentary democracy supreme, what they truly mean is that the tory party wants to leave the EU to retain supremacy for itself and in the process the voters, Parliament and democracy can got to hell, it is now clear to me that the tories want parliamentary supremecy, and when it suits thier purpose will ignore Parliment when it opposes them or is inconvenient, and they have the temerity to acuse the European Union of being anti democratic, what a bunch of self serving hypocrites.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: tories lose vote on universal credit
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 03:28:57 PM »
Nothing new there hifimad.
They have been just what they wanted since they gained power. Riding roughshod over everyone. Lying, cheating, changing things within the Benefits System without disclosing it -
It's the way they work.

The old lady with the wonky middle finger

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 04:04:07 PM »
Nothing new there hifimad.
They have been just what they wanted since they gained power. Riding roughshod over everyone. Lying, cheating, changing things within the Benefits System without disclosing it -
It's the way they work.
i agree but why do voters keep buying this crap

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 05:56:27 PM »
i agree but why do voters keep buying this crap

Probably because they agree with their Policies and how they keep the Minions down
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk