Author Topic: high court case against boris quashed  (Read 972 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
high court case against boris quashed
« on: June 07, 2019, 05:46:34 PM »
Oh what a surprise i am shocked and stunned (not) that the establishment in the guise of our so called independant judiciary have thrown out the case against boris for miconduct in public office, who on earth could possibly have ever predicted such an outcome, what the judiciary have done is to prove beyond doubt that it is ok lying to the public by any official body that choses to do so, is it any wonder that certain people who work for Chesterfield Borough Council can committ criminal acts in the full knowledge they will never be held to account, one rule for us and another for them, the system stinks.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: high court case against boris quashed
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 12:00:43 AM »
Er, no. It proves that a good judge does their job and throws stupid cases funded by gawd knows who what they thought they might benefit from it are thrown out of court for being a waste of time. IMO of course ;-)

Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 12:50:45 AM »
Er, no. It proves that a good judge does their job and throws stupid cases funded by gawd knows who what they thought they might benefit from it are thrown out of court for being a waste of time. IMO of course ;-)
so are we all to take it boris did not lie then.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 12:07:43 PM »
Some of the quotes from the trial, to me, seemed to point to the fact Boris has got away with it again {as I knew he would}
"Amongst other claims he made during referendum campaign was that the U.K. send £350m per week to the E.U."

According to his barrister.........
The {above} claim was disputed by others at the time {which it was} so the voters were free to choose to ignore this information if they so wished.
Also.......It was a political claim open and available for debate.
Also.......Doing something "naughty" on the hustings is not an abuse of power.

Boris never even bothered to turn up to court. This tells you that A... he knew it would be thrown out, or B...he had better things to do. I know if my name was being dragged through the courts I would make sure I was there.
The claim was disputed at the time.... at no time during the campaign did anyone hear Boris, when asked about the claim {and he was asked many times}, say it was an exaggeration, or that he did not believe it was not the truth.
With the above claim though he didn't just mention it once or twice in interviews he had it emblazoned on the side of a bus for some considerable time, this to me was blatantly misleading the public, but as everyone says now, as we weren't given any info concerning leaving the E.U. at the time anyway so how was the ordinary man in the street able to question it, it was open season, and it still remains the fact we know virtually now't.

The problem with politics then is they can tell fibs till they are blue in the face because, at the end of the day, it's up to the electorate to discover what is fact and what is fiction and if you get it wrong {which is always} that's your fault, and as the words LIE and LIAR are prohibited in political circles, misleading the public, and getting away with it, will continue.

Remember the old saying........
Show me a politician who says they are 100% honest when dealing with the public and I will show you a fool or a liar.
Or......referring to Donald Trump from one of his supporters..........
A rich man goes into politics to become a politician....Other men become politicians to become rich.

I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 02:20:38 PM »
i found this while looking around the net "Judges in a recent court case said that had the Ref been binding it would have been annulled due to its "notorious illegalities", but couldn't be because it was advisory." Absurd!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk