Author Topic: Oh no, Only Connect 4 is back!  (Read 696 times)

smithy266

• View Profile
Oh no, Only Connect 4 is back!
« on: August 30, 2022, 09:40:05 AM »
I think I might like the programme if only that awful gobby presenter wasn't doing it! Does she think she is clever and funny? I certainly don't think so. Trouble is, SatNag likes to watch it...and with the sound on!!!

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: Oh no, Only Connect 4 is back!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 08:25:49 PM »
I think I might like the programme if only that awful gobby presenter wasn't doing it! Does she think she is clever and funny? I certainly don't think so. Trouble is, SatNag likes to watch it...and with the sound on!!!

If your talking about Victoria Coren Mitchell's show I started watching just the last five minutes of each programme when it first started waiting for University challenge to start {which is a PROPER quiz show that I never miss} till one night in her attempt at being funny when signing off she said the following U/C had been cancelled for that night and some quip about a replacement programme {and I believed her}  so I turned over, half an hour later I channel hopped just in time to see the last 30 seconds of U/C fading into the distance.

She sometimes introduces H.I.G.N.F.Y. another good show but I don't watch it when she's on it.
Other ones I don't watch presenting H.I.G.N.F.Y. {mainly because they are cr*p} are:-
Stephen Mangen..Richard Osman...Katherine Ryan...and the worst one of all Richard Ayoade.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

smithy266

• View Profile
Re: Oh no, Only Connect 4 is back!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 11:18:52 AM »
Yep, Mangan and Osman should be banned from everything on tv....as well as Coren Mitchell...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk