Author Topic: Terrorist Incidents  (Read 327 times)

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
  • Chezzy's Number One Bus Driver
    • View Profile
Terrorist Incidents
« on: June 04, 2017, 12:15:11 AM »
Why are we allowing known ( not sure yet) terrorists killing innocents on the streets of London?
How do we stop this?
It's always easy targets - children or pedestrians going about their normal lives.
Call me a racist if you want but there is an element within our borders who clearly are quite happy to kill us.
I'm not happy with this - so how do we resolve this problem which is clearly organised prior to execution?
You only have one life, so live it & love it, & more importantly LOVE YOURSELF!

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Terrorist Incidents
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 11:29:39 AM »
In answer to your question I think only doing what they are already doing scimitar.
Using knives and vehicles is a cunning way of killing or injuring people, maybe not so much as on a large scale with a bomb but even one life lost or injured is too many.
I'm supposing they have 'moles' who infiltrate these groups but having seen a documentary on this it is really hard to do as people need to be radicalized and I suppose have proof.

I don't think you are racist at all and many think the way you do, in part I agree but also think this is a very complex job as many are genuine.

I can only say - get to the people who are radicalizing - wipe them out including on the internet.

One tough job! 
The old lady with the wonky middle finger