Author Topic: Paging Scimitar  (Read 1282 times)

Alsatian

• View Profile
Paging Scimitar
« on: October 05, 2012, 01:00:58 PM »
In this weeks copy of the Derbyshire Times there's a coupon for a free Stagecoach Dayrider plus ticket.

I completed all the necessary information and cut out the coupon (which I took to be the bottom part of the advert) but, when I handed it to the driver, he said he couldn't accept it as it had been separated from the rest of the advert!!

There was a broken line between the main body of the advert and the 'coupon' asking for personal details, I assumed that this was where it needed to be cut out. Aside from this I did have the (now separated) main body of the advert with me and he still said he couldn't accept it.

Is this right?

PS - what if I Sellotape the two halves together?  ;)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 01:03:25 PM by Alsatian »
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Scimitar

• Global Moderator
  • Chezzy's Number One Bus Driver
    • View Profile
Re: Paging Scimitar
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 09:19:39 PM »
I would imagine so long as the whole of the section is in one piece it will be acceptable. I've had 2 of these today - didn't even know they were doing it until I  saw front page of DT in shop yesterday.
Note to self - keep up to date with notice board at work ;)
You only have one life, so live it & love it, & more importantly LOVE YOURSELF!

Alsatian

• View Profile
Re: Paging Scimitar
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 12:01:44 PM »
Just checked with the Stagecoach office at the Tontine Road Coach Station and they confirmed that the driver should have accepted the coupon just as I had handed it to him.

Will try again next week - fingers crossed  :)
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk