Author Topic: Donald Trump  (Read 3349 times)

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: Donald Trump
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2020, 07:56:26 PM »
Trump needs to be removed from office immediately......

The mans a megalomaniac, in short he's a maniac.  He's lost the election but won't admit it, he drove through the middle of a pro Trump demonstration the other day grinning from ear to ear as if to say "Carry on your doing a great job" to the point where the inevitable happened and violence erupted, now we hear he's itching to press the "football" button and blow a couple of countries up just because he's having a spat.

He's obviously not used to being told something he doesn't like and I, and many others, guessed it would be a damn sight harder to get him out than it was to get him in, he's doing his utmost to trash the presidency before he's forced to relinquish it.

It's a case of "Well if I can't be President.....THEN NO ONE CAN!!"

I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

hifimad

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2020, 07:02:16 PM »
He needs to hold onto the Presidency because as the President he is is imune from prosecution for crimes he is being investigated for.
Prosecutors are queing up to have a pop at him when his imunity has gone, so as soon as he goes the fun will really start, i can't wait.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2022, 10:47:07 AM »
On the news this morning.... Trumps house has been raided by the F.B.I. and he's non too pleased.

So it's ok for hundreds of his supporters to storm Capitol hill uninvited urged on by Trump himself and wreck the place, but federal agents with full authority to be in his home {and presumably not causing any unnecessary damage} is somehow all wrong.

If they are looking for an excuse to stop him joining the next race for president {which they obviously are} all they have to do is remove his American citizenship, if your not an American you can't become president... end of........

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2022, 10:18:24 AM »
It sounds really complicated listening to the news. I'm wondering if they will actually 'do' anything Or just let it go!
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2022, 10:37:57 AM »
It looks like trump is rallying again, I bet there's never been such division in America since the civil war.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk