Author Topic: Recovered item in York  (Read 1057 times)

Ken Bell

• View Profile
Recovered item in York
« on: November 28, 2021, 05:19:08 PM »
Yesterday, I met a group of people from Chesterfirld in The Old Starre Pub in York -Two blonde women (38 & 48 years old) and 3 men. It was the younger woman's birthday. The other lady dropped something valuable and I'm trying to locate her so that I can return it. Unfortunately, I don't know any of their names. If anyone recognises who I'm referring to, can you please let them know, so that they can contact me.

Sorastro

• View Profile
Re: Recovered item in York
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 07:40:43 PM »
Yesterday, I met a group of people from Chesterfirld in The Old Starre Pub in York -Two blonde women (38 & 48 years old) and 3 men. It was the younger woman's birthday. The other lady dropped something valuable and I'm trying to locate her so that I can return it. Unfortunately, I don't know any of their names. If anyone recognises who I'm referring to, can you please let them know, so that they can contact me.

You've probably done this already...but:-
If it was a birthday "do" they probably paid by card therefore leaving a c/c receipt over the bar or maybe a name and number if they booked with the pub direct..............worth a try asking the pub!
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Alsatian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 07:48:50 PM »

Thank you for being so honest and for taking the time and trouble to try and find them.

Hope your efforts are fruitful.

Keith
Fertility Is Hereditary, Chances Are If Your Parents Didn't Have Children Neither Will You

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 01:08:44 PM »
How honest and kind you are  :)
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Ken Bell

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 06:14:11 PM »
Hi all, I'd just like to thank you all. I have managed to track the lady down. Forum's really are good. Ken

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 07:15:33 PM »
Welcome to ChesterfieldOnline Ken  MD (y)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2021, 11:34:25 AM »
Hi all, I'd just like to thank you all. I have managed to track the lady down. Forum's really are good. Ken

Wow, how good is that!
Well done and welcome  :)
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk