Author Topic: Now we see why boris will not go  (Read 1277 times)

hifimad

• View Profile
Now we see why boris will not go
« on: July 09, 2022, 01:25:24 PM »
It is reported today that attacks on a Tory leadership contender (Rishi Sunak) have come from number 10 Downing Street, Boris is up to his oft used tactics of throwing grenades into the Parliamentary Democratic process and standing back to watch and revel in the rusulting mayhem both in Parliament and the country, unless we get rid of Boris from number 10 his enduring tenure will continue to cause major problems right up until the point he is finally shown the door.

wollygobble

• View Profile
Re: Now we see why boris will not go
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 06:42:43 PM »
. . . will continue to cause major problems right up until the point he is finally shown the door.
And beyond, I fear.  He intends to remain "active" on the back benches.  I imagine he's planning dirty tricks already.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2022, 08:14:57 PM »
It is reported today that attacks on a Tory leadership contender (Rishi Sunak) have come from number 10 Downing Street, Boris is up to his oft used tactics of throwing grenades into the Parliamentary Democratic process and standing back to watch and revel in the rusulting mayhem both in Parliament and the country, unless we get rid of Boris from number 10 his enduring tenure will continue to cause major problems right up until the point he is finally shown the door.

He is what we used to call "a coat holder" Donald Trump is another.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2022, 07:25:28 AM »

He is what we used to call "a coat holder" Donald Trump is another.

He's a Pillock
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 12:16:40 PM »
In the race Sunak V Truss........

It would appear that it was Sunak's intention all along to have Truss as his opponent in the final stages, as he thought she was going to be a walkover, but it looks as if it might have backfired. Truss started out as the underdog but now seems to be well ahead but I'm convinced not for the reasons people may think.

This is just my opinion............I believe there are plots afoot in the background of politics to make sure she becomes the next P.M. as she would be more "manageable" than Sunak and could be cajoled into going in directions that would ultimately benefit certain people to the detriment of others.
If she does get in and becomes a "puppet" P.M. she wouldn't be the first and until there's change in the system she won't be the last.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 08:35:02 PM »
So Boris is on his second holiday in less than a month, while the removal men clear out Downing St.

I'm still amazed how anyone can "quit" their job and still be paid for it. Just how many people out there can be called into the boss's office to be told, "YOUR FIRED!! but if anyone asks your still doing the job {on paper} and we will still pay you till we finish bu**ering about choosing your replacement.

"Rich men go into politics....poor men go into politics to get rich!

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2022, 10:08:53 AM »
I'm bored with the whole lot of them.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

smithy266

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2022, 12:21:53 PM »
Have you seen/read who wants to be the next MP for Sheffield?

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2022, 08:43:58 PM »
Watch this Fridays "Have I got news for you"
Apparently the whole show will be dedicated to taking the p*ss out of Boris Johnson.

As for Eddie Izzard...............no comment!

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2022, 01:21:20 PM »
It would appear that whoever becomes P.M. they are going to have to travel to Scotland to be sworn in as the queen is up there and she cannot travel................what a Bl**dy shame...Has she not heard of Zoom, or the telephone even?

Yet another way of justifying their existence.

The two candidates have already made promises to the public everyone knows they are going to renege on as soon as they are in power. One "promise" made by cheesy Truss is she says she will overturn and cancel smart motorway upgrades...apart from the fact it will be the first sensible thing this government will have done it will save £billions of taxpayers money and moreover make the motorways just that bit safer, but I'm not holding my breath I'll believe it when I see it, if she does intend to go ahead {should she get in} the FIRST obstacle is Grant Shapps, he is to transport what Atilla the Hun was to ballroom dancing.

Whoever gets in needs to clear out the dead wood, and there's a lot of it.

Sorastro

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2022, 11:55:50 AM »
Watch this Fridays "Have I got news for you"
Apparently the whole show will be dedicated to taking the p*ss out of Boris Johnson.

It's a great shame it was only on half an hour, it could have quite easily run an hour {or made a series out of it} but funny.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk