Author Topic: Lucy letby guilty  (Read 423 times)

Chesterfield 4ever

• View Profile
Lucy letby guilty
« on: August 20, 2023, 06:16:04 PM »
Following the trial of Lucy letby it's about time that more checks were made about people who are going to work within hospitals and are supposed to be caring. The families of the innocent babies who were killed at the hands of that letby woman they will forever be in my thoughts. How can anyone imagine just what the parents of them innocent babies are going through. The babies could have still been with their parents and that letby woman stopped from doing what she was. Other Drs said that they had informed hospital management yet the management warned other doctors to not say anything else about letby, she was just another Beverley allitt who also went on to harm children in her care. Something needs to be done within the nhs to stop this from ever happening again which shouldn't ever have even happened in the first place. The thing that also gets me about this is that letby is refusing to go to her own sentencing and that one of the people who worked in one of the hospitals she was in gets themselves a £1.5 million pension pot. The UK is an absolute disgrace when it comes to things like this. The justice system needs a massive overhaul as does the NHS, too many people going in to a job just to harm others they shouldn't be allowed near hospitals or vulnerable people and innocent children and babies. You could tell by looking at her on the news what kind of person she was and for her when she was arrested to say she had knee surgery oh for crying out loud it's nothing to what that evil as she described herself as being did to the innocent babies. Hope she gets life without parole and never sees the light of day again.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Lucy letby guilty
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2023, 12:35:45 PM »
It's a really shocking case but unfortunately the DBS checks only work if the person has already been identified as unsafe and is on the register.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Doyouwanttostart

• View Profile
Re: Lucy letby guilty
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 07:46:53 PM »
Checks are done on people even if they have not been identified as having done anything. I have friends who work in jobs and due to the people they work with they are asked questions about their life and it's kept on record. That's how it is.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk