Author Topic: Riot in Cardiff!  (Read 249 times)

Sorastro

• View Profile
Riot in Cardiff!
« on: May 27, 2023, 10:51:24 AM »
The tragic events in Wales leading up to the deaths of two teenagers and the ensuing trouble leads me to this conclusion.

It is alleged....
According to one victims relative the two teenagers were being "chased" by the police and this obviously caused the accident.

I.M.H.O.
There is no one else to blame for the accident but the victims themselves and the people that started the chain of events leading up to the fatal crash.
One was 15 the other 16 basically kids, giving one an electric bike for their birthday was like giving a monkey a machine gun, anyone with any degree of intelligence could figure out what was going to happen, even then it wasn't a case of if, it was when, they were an accident waiting to happen. Two of them on a bike riding up and down an estate it wouldn't take long for them to come to the attention of the police. As for the "chase" according to C.C.T.V. there was only one time the police were anywhere near the lads on the bike the rest of the time they were hundreds of yards behind, and prior to the crash had turned off the road away from the bike, so for at least two minutes leading up to the crash they were nowhere near the pair and possibly nowhere in sight.

No one likes to see loss of life especially when it's a needless death, but their families seem determined to blame anyone but the victims and/or themselves, couple that with mindless individuals that litter almost every {council} estate that just look for any excuse to start trouble and you have a recipe for anarchy. This could have happened on any estate anywhere in the country and I could almost guarantee the outcome would have been the same.

At the end of the day I have absolutely no sympathy, obviously tragic.....BUT WAS AVOIDABLE!
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk