Author Topic: Whoever set up this site if you want done for discrimination fine  (Read 516 times)

Chesterfield 4ever

• View Profile
Whoever set up this site if you want done for discrimination fine
« on: September 17, 2023, 05:08:50 PM »
Discrimination against me is not wise. So don't keep deleting my posts over other people's. It's against the law to single me out

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
Re: Whoever set up this site if you want done for discrimination fine
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2023, 05:30:40 PM »
Discrimination against me is not wise. So don't keep deleting my posts over other people's. It's against the law to single me out

Threats ?

The only posts which are being deleted are your posts which are likely to create issues with others. are repetitive or inappropropriate.

This forum is for healthy debates  which you taken part of in the past.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Chesterfield 4ever

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2023, 06:43:26 PM »

Threats ?

The only posts which are being deleted are your posts which are likely to create issues with others. are repetitive or inappropropriate.
So discrimination against me a person who is autistic. That's not good for the forum. Single someone out against the law pal. Nothing inappropriate at all. You just can't handle me having my say. Look at the one who listed everything that gets on their Nevers from Scottish people to woman having shoes. How racist and sexist. Beyond belief totally.

Chesterfield 4ever

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2023, 06:45:28 PM »

bs it's you who doesn't like me having my freedom of speech. Break the law see what happens to the whole site it will be taken down. Don't listen but you never have. Healthy on here
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 06:47:53 PM by Chesterfield 4ever »

Chesterfield 4ever

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2023, 06:46:55 PM »
bs it's you who doesn't like me having my freedom of speech. Break the law see what happens to the whole site it will be taken down. Don't listen you never have. Healthy on here
what kind of dictator are you. I'm not causing any issues. You are potentially closing businesses then you moan about shops closing get your facts right.

Chesterfield 4ever

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2023, 06:49:02 PM »

Yes people like you threating me with pathetic deleating of my freedom of speech. It's to hope you never go to speakers corner they would laugh you off

Chesterfield 4ever

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2023, 06:55:18 PM »
I have the perfect place to report the whole site for discrimination against me and the police have no part in it. The way that certain bullies have got together and not allowed me to have an opinion is ridiculous in this day and age. It's about my human rights as a person to express my feelings and three if not more people on here are not wanting a person to be able to say what is important to them. Now you got at me and you have as a forum been reported to the advice service regarding human rights to have my say. I don't game play like some people. when this site gets permanently removed blame yourselves for denying me my human rights to discussion.

Chesterfield 4ever

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2023, 06:57:12 PM »

Threats ? Yes threats of delating and discrimination of an autistic person. Oh pot kettle back come to haunt you old cruser.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk