Author Topic: The Christmas stuff is already in the shops.  (Read 350 times)

Chesterfield 4ever

• View Profile
The Christmas stuff is already in the shops.
« on: August 15, 2023, 09:34:49 PM »
Absolutely ridiculous. There we were me and my mum. We went to a town in Northumberland called Morpeth, nothing special not like chesterfield is with the beautiful crooked spire and queens park and the variety of shops, oh sorry I digress and there it was the Christmas stock is on the shelves in August. I was like having a proper panic attack by seeing such hideous stuff. My mum was like look at this and I was like nearly out of the shop. I felt like I was going to pass out just by seeing a pack of Christmas cards and other things. Then someone walks past singing Christmas songs and saying how many days it is until Christmas, DO THESE PEOPLE NOT HAVE A LIFE. So my mum comes out of the shop and asks what is happening and I said eventually, I'm having a panic attack by seeing Christmas stock in August she said to me that's not the half of it the easter eggs are also in the upstairs stock room and one of the shop assistants told her. Why do the shops have to do this when the schools are still closed for the summer. Now the Halloween things yes that is different but Christmas nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk