Author Topic: The third day... Sky Arts  (Read 924 times)

Sorastro

• View Profile
The third day... Sky Arts
« on: October 04, 2020, 12:36:03 PM »
What a load of excrement!

As the weather was poor yesterday I watched some daytime t.v. and I do tend to channel hop because of the banality.

It's in 3 parts, Summer, Autumn and Winter. The Autumn one was on Sky Arts yesterday and it was on for TWELVE SOLID HOURS!  and the rest I presume are apparently in the same time frame, imagine binge watching 12 episodes of 24 back to back but at least 24 made sense.
 I kept channel hopping back to this channel as I just couldn't believe what I was watching, at one point it looked like a very very poor imitation of Monty Python.
All I can say is it was like a group of blind drunk people that had then been given mind bending drugs and then someone filmed their antics for 12 hours.

If this is what's classed as "art" nowadays you can keep it, now I no why arts funding is at an all time low.
I am not a pessimist, I just help them out when they're busy.

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: The third day... Sky Arts
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 10:59:28 PM »
I love 'Art' (y)  :))
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
Re: The third day... Sky Arts
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 11:05:31 PM »
Think I've posted this before.
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk