Author Topic: Sweet Dreams Not  (Read 2236 times)

handy

• View Profile
Sweet Dreams Not
« on: April 15, 2012, 10:39:53 PM »
I purchased 2 new beds on the 22 January this year from Dreams at Drakehouse retail park, was promised delivery 3 days later as they had them in stock ( we agreed delivery of the beds without the headboards as they were to be made up and delivered a couple of weeks later) the delivery date was extended to the 14 February, so i had a day off  work without pay and was given a slot of 7.AM to 9.45 am for the beds to arrive .
I received a phone call saying the beds were not coming as the headboards were not ready, this is after i had broken up the 2 old beds and had taken them to the tip so i drove to the store a little bit mad and fair dues to the staff after a long wait 2 beds turned up that day minus the head boards  after another visit today they still have no idea when i will get the headboards they have promised once again they will chase it up like the say every time we go in to ask about a delivery date.
I wish i had read on line revues about them first because i would not have shopped with them an never will again so buyers beware after sales customer service does not exist.
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

Pete

• View Profile
    • Peter Maycock - Chesterfield
Re: Sweet Dreams Not
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 11:11:27 PM »
Aye - once they've got your money they do what they want. Tossers.
I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left.

Slacker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 06:40:16 AM »
Got one from the Chesterfield branch last year, no problem.

One thing I do recall was they were virtually at war with Sleepmasters next door, accusations of vandalised signs and that sort of thing. Maybe they one because Sleepmasters is no more.

Old Cruser

• Global Moderator
  • I want wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 12:47:10 PM »
Thanks for the info, I'm not sure where sweet dreams are based but will remember the name.
The old lady with the wonky middle finger

Slacker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 05:40:12 PM »
Dreams, Chesterfield one on Markham Road, Drakehouse is the large retail park near Crystal Peaks
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 05:40:50 PM by Slacker »

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 06:25:29 PM »
I used to work for 'The New Divan Man' in the Vic Centre on Knifesmithgate.
The goods were always delivered, by me  ;) on time,
or the customer would be well informed of any delays.

Perhaps using a smaller retailer is the way to go.
http://www.newdivanman.co.uk/
John, you owe me a drink for the plug LOL
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

handy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 09:56:34 PM »
I have had beds of him before from Staveley shop,my last 2 that i wanted were electric beds so i went to Dreams as they had a good deal on i wish i had gone to him i did check his website and the only thing that put me off was he had to order them in,so i thought Dreams quick delivery (3 months later and still waiting for headboards ) and i would recomend him as well .
I intend to live forever. So far, so good - But, too many Birthdays can kill you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk