Author Topic: CFC are going down :-(  (Read 2145 times)

Fly

• Administrator
  • ' 2E0IFY '
    • View Profile
    • Taximania
CFC are going down :-(
« on: April 28, 2012, 06:23:17 PM »
Look on the bright side, they may win league 2 next season  ;)
Over 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

simondjuk

• View Profile
Re: CFC are going down :-(
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 07:23:06 PM »
Sorry to see they are relegated. Another bright side is that Wednesday won and Blunts drew so Owls go top with one to play.

Good luck in the plays offs! Yet again when the pressure is on it all goes wrong
Im a bomb technician.  If you see me running, try and keep up

k4blades

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 07:20:45 AM »
Until last week, Wednesday were out of it, but you're right its all gone wrong. Nothing to do with pressure though, its because some idiot who happens to be our star player, got sent down!

Slacker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 09:33:23 AM »
If the trail was a month earlier he wouldn't have scored a hat-trick against town and it could have been 1-1

However, I think the quality gap between Leagues One & Two is bigger than the others and you don't make progress by going up then wakening your squad

therealjr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 11:16:20 AM »
If the trail was a month earlier he wouldn't have scored a hat-trick against town and it could have been 1-1

However, I think the quality gap between Leagues One & Two is bigger than the others and you don't make progress by going up then wakening your squad

So Sheridan should have just left them asleep?
I'm not an Alcoholic. They go to meetings
I'm a drunk I go to the pub

simondjuk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 12:08:36 PM »
Until last week, Wednesday were out of it, but you're right its all gone wrong. Nothing to do with pressure though, its because some idiot who happens to be our star player, got sent down!

To be fair, both Weds and Utd have done very well this season.  Your star player is now serving time for rape, does that mean that the rest of the team had nothing to do with Utd being where they are and that's the excuse from now on when they lose?

Its a team effort not just down to the one player.
Im a bomb technician.  If you see me running, try and keep up

k4blades

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 12:18:54 PM »
That's a bit of naive nonsense. Teams are made up of individuals and those individuals have good or bad spells, etc, depending on various factors such as the individuals confidence. If you are Man City / Chelsea, etc, when one individuals performance drops he gets replaced by someone with similar performance levels. But for those clubs in the real world, including Wednesday, some players are better than others, and go through better spells while others have bad spells. Of course, for the team to succeed everyone plays their part, but Evans couldn't stop scoring this season, and though we have other scorers, none so proficient as he has been and at this stage an extra goal may make all the difference, we may have won yesterday for example,
If you don't understand that a team is made up be individuals with different strengths and weaknesses, why not take your goalie off and out a striker in the net.
Whatever happens, its our first season since relegation, how long have you been struggling to get out of this league?

Slacker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 01:00:09 PM »
So Sheridan should have just left them asleep?

Maybe I should "weak" up before I post, also put "trail" instead of "trial"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk